Weekend Sales

Alishen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This has done nothing but enrich sales event owners at the same time breaking them long term. Now that weekend sales events have turned the clothing market into a 60L value to most it's finally starting to show at the monthly events. By my math clothing vendors at the events I visit and use to take part of are down 20% overall attendance by regular vendors. I can not spend 30 hours in blender and zbrush to sell a object after for 60L$, I started selling my DAE files to 4 vendors I know for years and took out my in world and MP. I now only have 3 of the 4 lefts as she stated she have to buy 10 things a week and sell 500 them at 60L if she wants to make a profit and in a week that is not possible. I no longer play SL to gain L$ as it would take me working day and night to make 1/2 of what I can make using that times for other jobs. Sad to see things go they way they have in SL over the past year, I watched people who owned regions to sell their products with 30k a week adds on them close their in world, put their products on MP and basically walk away only checking once and a while to see how things are. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alishen said:

This has done nothing but enrich sales event owners at the same time breaking them long term. Now that weekend sales events have turned the clothing market into a 60L value to most it's finally starting to show at the monthly events. By my math clothing vendors at the events I visit and use to take part of are down 20% overall attendance by regular vendors. I can not spend 30 hours in blender and zbrush to sell a object after for 60L$, I started selling my DAE files to 4 vendors I know for years and took out my in world and MP. I now only have 3 of the 4 lefts as she stated she have to buy 10 things a week and sell 500 them at 60L if she wants to make a profit and in a week that is not possible. I no longer play SL to gain L$ as it would take me working day and night to make 1/2 of what I can make using that times for other jobs. Sad to see things go they way they have in SL over the past year, I watched people who owned regions to sell their products with 30k a week adds on them close their in world, put their products on MP and basically walk away only checking once and a while to see how things are. 

Recent discussion about this subject here...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.