Investors NEEDED asap to help team of unique store creators-will pay interest on loans

diffa Celt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

/me is confused.

You cannot afford rent to open your store however if it "fades" you will pay back the investment with interest? 

How can you pay back a loan if your store "fades" when you can't afford the small funds to open it?  Seriously, you are talking less than a hundered bucks here and you can't wing it?

Why not try what most of us have done.  Build a small presence and if you are good at it, you will grow and in time, you will have a real business.

I always wonder whether to just shut up or comment but you've hooked me on this one and I tend to agree with Chelsea.  I don't wish to sound critical but here's how I read this.

You have a business that is just starting out but seem to be incurring expenses at this stage that could be deferred. Why the shop?  How much land did you take on?  The age of the avatars is irrelevant, what is relevant to an investor is the financials.

What's the size of your present liability?  Your future expected costs short term/long term, how are you going to market the products, where, to whom, how often, what methods?  What's the expected projected income, how do you see the growth, how will you split the income.  What's your burn rate?  The last two are kinda important to an investor, what's the ROI?  Where's the "out" for the investors?  You're in a very competitive space and so in terms of USP i'm not clear what those would be.

What I see at the moment is plea for money without backing it up with any substance.  You may get it.  I'd offer you the same amount that I started my business with but it sounds like L$1000 isn't anywhere near enough for you but that's all I started with.  I bought 1 script, 1 sculpt map some textures and L$200 was for a weeks rent at a small mall spot. 

Start small, grow it, the cost barriers to entry to building a business in SL can be negligible.  I'd be concerned that two or three of you can't muster the tiny amount of funds that get a business going. 

--||-

Not to be the nice one here, but try marketplace and stay central on that. Build up your money and then have in world sales. Get in touch with the notice groups, and then advertise your "store" webpage through it. It will be cheaper for you then you can start rolling out into the land space.   Now adays most sales are done on marketplace up to ....40-60 percent of all sales. 

If you need help setting up, writing item descriptions for it into he marketplace, I can help with that myself. If your not meeting land tier now, or don't have the cash to just stick with the marketplace and wait your time until you can generate it up. May you enjoy your eve, and study your topic a lil more. Like some have said above you do seem to be under educated  about how to make money, and your efforts will scare away investors because of it .

Amarock Amat

Ghost Writing and Advertising services.

Don't get discouraged diffa,

This Forum has many visitors who may have an interest in your ideas. Give your thread some time to brew, if it doesn't generate the desired response feel free to reword it and post it again.

They can lead, follow or get out of your way.

Um, you could work up a business plan and go over to a peer 2 peer lending website! Here is a link to sort of tell you all the basics and it has some links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person-to-person_lending

I can not help you with how to use these websites, I don't use these sites at all and refused RL funding because I said it was better to boot strap and ride out the dropping economy and let them use the money for other things because I might not afford it. I do frequently feel like asking for 30usd$ for Poser 7, found online, but just don't do it lol.

But, I found I can use blender for animations and it will allow me to load my mesh builds in it and animate around those, I think. So, I just found another way. You might like to ask around at the forums for alternatives or methods to get an effect etc.

Good luck with your venture! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.