My question

Xirena19

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I would assume it is an object that u have in your inventory and that is wearable..Assuming that simply right click the object in your inventory select either wear or attach and then select the point on which u wish to wear the object. It may just be me having slight brain freeze today..But whether an item is * NO COPY* shouldn't effect whether it can be worn..Many many of my own objects and clothing are no copy and I wear them them with no issue

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

I would assume it is an object that u have in your inventory and that is wearable..Assuming that simply right click the object in your inventory select either wear or attach and then select the point on which u wish to wear the object. It may just be me having slight brain freeze today..But whether an item is * NO COPY* shouldn't effect whether it can be worn..Many many of my own objects and clothing are no copy and I wear them them with no issue

• Like 2

Carefully!!...You can "wear" or "Add" a no copy item the same way as a copiable one, the only difference is that I would never put it on or off anywhere that is very laggy or crowded or in any way unstable, because if the item gets lost on its way to or from your inventory you do not have another copy of it and it is likely to be gone for good.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.