who is the oldest avatar (not a linden employee or alt of) that is still playing sl?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 year later...

Me.  (11/25/02)

For what it's worth, I'm not sure that the original "born on dates" are all accurate.  At some point one of the old timers pointed out they thought they had joined before their dated stated.  I checked my date and realized I thought I was a couple weeks older too (not that it mattered), but it may mean that the start dates *may* be a little off.

• Like 2

Eve Cartier wrote:

Me.  (11/25/02)

For what it's worth, I'm not sure that the original "born on dates" are all accurate.  At some point one of the old timers pointed out they thought they had joined before their dated stated.  I checked my date and realized I thought I was a couple weeks older too (not that it mattered), but it may mean that the start dates *may* be a little off.

WOW. 

Fascinating. 

All the SL histories list Steller Sunshine as the First Resident and not doubting your word but you would be the first to my knowledge to dispute it.

Her profile lists March 13, 2002 as her Rez date.

So yes, fascinating, especially if all the histories need to be fixed.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 20/06/2011 at 12:06 PM, Torley Linden said:

My wife is still in SL. Ravenelle Feaver, rezdate of December 13, 2002. Although she mainly uses her Ravenelle Zugzwang account now. And what has got her interested lately? Why, the new graphical lighting + shadows eye candy, as shown on her Flickr stream! I always had a thing for older women... ;)

And yes, Steller Sunshine is still around. She's a living SLegend. Incidentally, her beanstalk appears on one of the new login screens, shown in a "fresh light". My way of tipping my hat in respect to these early creators:

5790280795_e8e1fb9308_b.jpeg

I went there yesterday - still there. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.