Speedlight no thanx

Holger Gilruth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Usually ordinary people cannot decide their fate when a despot takes the power in their country. To dismiss a creator just based on their nationality i find rather xenophobic. Keep in mind that most things (including viewers) are created by people just like you and i. Not major companies or conglomerates.

• Like 2

Please allow me to take a brief moment of your time. I would like to encourage everyone to check any derogatory and demeaning language against specific ethnicities at the door whenever they log on to the Second Life (and the Internet) no matter how fashionable or politically expedient it may feel in the heat of the moment to participate in such agendas. This is a global community, and global means everybody on Earth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Holger Gilruth said:

Do you guys know that Speedlight is a Russian Company? 

Maybe now you know why there is absolutly no impressum at all for Glaznah.

Good luck but i dont support russian companys in this times

See the Wall Street Journal https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-NEB-4342

Dragging out an article from 2011?  

• Like 1

Um, I really don't get it, not all Russians agree or even consider Putin a good person. In fact, that is quite the opposite, even his own military is turning tail and running. His own military officials are getting sick and tired of his antics. What is up with this all people bad in one country, cause their government may be morally reprehensible? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Holger Gilruth said:

Do you guys know that Speedlight is a Russian Company? 

Maybe now you know why there is absolutly no impressum at all for Glaznah.

Good luck but i dont support russian companys in this times

See the Wall Street Journal https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-NEB-4342

I still don't get why you are titling yourself as a German mentor, you are so full of crap.

I remember responding to a German person's question one time over on the German forum, after no one else had bothered to respond at all, and you shooting me down in flames. You are nothing but a trouble-causer.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brightstar7777 said:

Please allow me to take a brief moment of your time. I would like to encourage everyone to check any derogatory and demeaning language against specific ethnicities at the door whenever they log on to the Second Life (and the Internet) no matter how fashionable or politically expedient it may feel in the heat of the moment to participate in such agendas. This is a global community, and global means everybody on Earth.

You're not the thought police

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.