Ezoki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is my first time ever posting on a forum so hopefully this goes right lol. I've been on SL for a couple of months now and I'm looking into creating. I want to create eyebrows, but need directions on where to start. I've been trying to do my own research but haven't come across much sadly. Any resources or advice would be appreciated, thank you!

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 11:21 AM, Ezoki said:

This is my first time ever posting on a forum so hopefully this goes right lol. I've been on SL for a couple of months now and I'm looking into creating. I want to create eyebrows, but need directions on where to start. I've been trying to do my own research but haven't come across much sadly. Any resources or advice would be appreciated, thank you!

Eyebrows are just textures you create in PS or Gimp as an alpha layer, you would need to line them up with whatever UV your current mesh or SL default head uses, SL default or any head that uses the SL default, you can find the SL UVs online just search on Google, if the head you use uses a different UV you may be able to get them from the store as a developer kit. When you find out where to paint the brows you can go ahead and make the design and then save it as a PNG and bring it in world and create a tattoo layer and wear it and you should see the brows on your face. If you are not using a bakes on mesh head, you would need to make an applier for them to appear. 

You have three options for brows, you can hand draw them, buy a brush set for brows that others have made available and apply them and tweak as needed, or use photosourced resources but be sure to check that the images you may use are free to use, and that you are not using protected images.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.