Can I promote a store/event/etc by random messages invites?

ChocolatMiell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, ChocolatMiell said:

Like around SL, on differente places? Can I send a landmark and a note to people? or is it wrong? 

🙊

People are likely to block you, if not AR'ing you.  Look for locations that have advertising boards you can rent.  Depending on the theme of your store or event, if there are RP regions that are in the same theme/genre, check with them to see if they rent out ad boards. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ChocolatMiell said:

Like around SL, on differente places? Can I send a landmark and a note to people? or is it wrong? 

🙊

No, it's not allowed, it will count as spam. So will posting in groups that are not your own (unless the grou is specifically set up for adversising, in whic case the only people reading yor ads will be other advertisers, not customers.

Aside from renting ad boards in-world, and paying to get your in-world store in Search and Classifieds, you can also promote your business by other social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr etc. 

• Like 3

On 10/2/2022 at 1:37 PM, ChocolatMiell said:

🙊

we use a system on most of the estates I help run that , if you spam, because the bot always gets hit, you'll get banned from quite a few places.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.