cant finish transaktion

Astraeli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! 

i just finished all needed data but still cant  buy L from skrill. there is no warning why or else. just need help advise  what to do down is the pic of the warn,,says cant finish,, pls help aand advise thx and best regard

and saw this also

• Your account does not have sufficent funds to make a process credit request.

4 answers to this question

In your original post, the error message you got said "There was a problem with your payment method". This usually occurs when you use a card that is not accepted by Linden Lab, or if there are no funds in your Skrill account, or if the account is not "verified", that is, backed up by a bank account or a credit card. Follow the directions on their website to link a backup account, and put some money in your Skrill account.

The error message you quote here is regarding a process credit request. A process credit transaction is the reverse of buying L$. If you have L$ that you would like to convert back into real money, you first sell the L$ on the Linden Exchange, then do a process credit transaction to transfer the money from you Tilia account to your Skrill account. Obviously, if you have no money in your Tilia account, you can't do this.

• Like 1

actually i dont use any credit card.. i allways use paysafe and on my skrill account i added some euros specially for this weekend. so i wrote a message to them as well. never hat a problem like that in almost 7 years of the same payment.  

i never exchange Linden  to have real money..i guess thats not needed for now but thank you for this information.

waiting for skrill now to get  from them information thank you for the reply

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.