Rare protected waterfront dreamplot (Sailable) 2048m

Duvel Dakota

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This might be thé dreamplot! Just at the popular sailing canal of Vashti (moderate) this 2048 plot has it all. It is landscaped as a beautiful island with coral reef, a nice patio, a cute chapel house, waterfalls... It has it all!

All materials are high quality and come (copy) with the house. The view is breathtaking and u can sail away whenever u feel like because of this protected  different sides entirely at your parcel (never an annoying neighbour at that side!).

Romance all over the place! And I already put a high end bed (Strawberry) and some other interesting (and pretty) furniture inside the house to convince your wife or husband to go for this parcel ;-).

This place is decorated with copy items (so u can keep them rezzed or return and create your own dream parcel), but decorated like this it exceeds even the purchase value already. 🙂

(Brands like Strawberry, BBX, Skye,Trompe, Backbone, Fundatti...). Landscaping materials already exceed the initial cost for this land!

Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vashti/29/62/25

Parcel: 2048.

703 prims (even decorated, a lot are still free)!

Price: 29.995 Linden.

Have a question? Shoot me a message (inworld: Duvel.Dakota) or hit me up on discord (Duvel#1461). Always here to help :)

Villa.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 1:00 PM, Duvel Dakota said:

(Brands like Strawberry, BBX, Skye,Trompe, Backbone, Fundatti...). Landscaping materials already exceed the initial cost for this land!

I wonder what happens if i loose the BBX boat, what will happen sooner or later at a laggy sim crossing, or me standing up from the vessel in a 1 minute return time zone.
Will you rez me a new one whenever i need it or is it just a sophisticated decoration?

• Like 1

On 11/30/2022 at 9:34 AM, Resi Pfeffer said:

I wonder what happens if i loose the BBX boat, what will happen sooner or later at a laggy sim crossing, or me standing up from the vessel in a 1 minute return time zone.
Will you rez me a new one whenever i need it or is it just a sophisticated decoration?

I rerezzed for other parcels in the past ;) Always welcome to shoot me a dm! 

Lowered the price btw

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vashti/22/67/30

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.