Feedback Pop up

Aethelwine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just had a Feedback pop up whilst browsing the forums. It asked me to rate whether I wanted quarterly premiums to come back on a scale of 5 to 1 with 5 being a must.. I didn't know they had gone, but always gone annual anyway so answered 3 which I took to be indifferent. Next Question was something to do with Starter premium membership... Which had me stumped, not heard of that before so I did a search to see if it brought anything up... and no nothing atleast not with expression in quote marks... But now the pop up thing has gone anyway.

So forum feedback on this feature is questions could be clearer, as I don't really know what they are asking... and secondly could be more patient to give opportunity to actually answer them.

Was I hallucinating? it is about my bed time.

Edited by Aethelwine
spelling
  • Haha 1

I got that too.

Complete indifference on the suggestions in the survey but I did suggest a different one that I would like to see - a "Pick and Mix" version of Premium, where you select just the benefits you want.

I have no idea what starter premium would be, but I'm guessing a discounted rate for a brand new account that goes premium immediately upon account creation.  I can see potential for that idea getting gamed by land barons.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For me these were all actually questions I specifically wanted to give feedback on.

I also added 3 suggestions in the final prompt:

1. A-rated Linden Homes in the SE corner of Zindra.

2. M-rated Sandboxes (not enough space or I would have said 'public' - for even non-premium folks).

3. Linden Home preview area. Like how the Infohubs in Horizons can be used to rez Horizon homes and see if you like them.

I'd love to see them do this feedback popup more often. Maybe even as an 'optional fill in' box on the SL Viewer login screen, in something that TPVs like Firestorm could copy in - so that everyone could fill it in. Not forced, but something on the screen you'd see, and be able to choose to fill in.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.