The listing of a product for the "Featured Items" selection on the front page as it is done

Annadmaya Ezvalt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Featured Items

Each of your products can appear in the Marketplace Featured Items, which are shown in prominent places around the site. These listing enhancements make a product more visible and allow interested shoppers to click through and — if they like what they see — make a purchase moments later.

Learn more about Listing Enhancements for Featured Items.

Seller Fees for “Enhanced” Listings

You may add listing “Enhancements” to your listing for an additional fee, billed in 7-day, 15-day or 30-day cycles as set forth below. You may add an Enhancement by editing the listing itself and clicking the “Add” button beside any enhancement in the Listing Enhancements section, near the bottom of the “Edit Item Listing” page. Enhancement rates are as follows:

Location30-day15-day7-day

HomepageL$ 2,599L$ 1,529L$ 799

Category Landing PageL$ 899L$ 539L$ 359

Checkout Receipt PageL$ 2,159L$ 1,349L$ 719

L$0 Cart Checkout Ads PageL$ 809L$ 449L$ 269

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Articoli in primo piano

Ciascuno dei tuoi prodotti può essere visualizzato negli Articoli in primo piano del Marketplace, che vengono mostrati in punti prominenti del sito. Questi miglioramenti delle inserzioni rendono un prodotto più visibile e consentono agli acquirenti interessati di fare clic e, se a loro piace ciò che vedono, effettuare un acquisto pochi istanti dopo.

Ulteriori informazioni sui miglioramenti delle inserzioni per gli oggetti in primo piano.

Commissioni del venditore per le inserzioni "migliorate"

Puoi aggiungere "Miglioramenti" alla tua inserzione a un costo aggiuntivo, fatturati in cicli di 7 giorni, 15 giorni o 30 giorni come indicato di seguito. Puoi aggiungere un miglioramento modificando l'inserzione stessa e facendo clic sul pulsante "Aggiungi" accanto a qualsiasi miglioramento nella sezione Miglioramenti dell'inserzione, nella parte inferiore della pagina "Modifica inserzione". I tassi di miglioramento sono i seguenti:

Posizione30 giorni15 giorni7 giorni

HomepageL$ 2,599L$ 1,529L$ 799

Categoria Pagina di destinazioneL$ 899L$ 539L$ 359

Pagina di ricevuta di pagamentoL$ 2,159L$ 1,349L$ 719

L$0 Carrello Checkout Annunci PaginaL$ 809L$ 449L$ 269

Thank you very much, very kind Rowan Amore, I succeeded, now I know how to do it thanks to you, allow me to send you a mega hug with my heart, thank you thank you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.