Dark Cyber goth rp (Tsutomu nihei Blame!) idea

Mira Kamiguwa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After reading quite an a number of Tsutomu Nihei's awesome dark cyber stories I thought it would make for an awesome role play.   To start you have such a wide number of races to choose from which you can't find in any other type of game. 

On one side you have a huge number of settlements.  The electro fishers are a kind of tribe which lives around the huge Toha building and use ancient weapons to great effect.   

You have researchers who are trying to find a way out of the huge mega structure which the game is set in.  

The AI which lives inside the old Toha heavy industries with protectors with resemble knights of old and use a type of sword against hostile intruders.

In the middle you have the mysterious Karados which have a unique culture in the mega structure.  

Then you have the evil silicon creatures who wish to take over the mega structure by any means nessasary.

Lastly there are the safe guard which are a cold AI programmed to kill anyone one without the net net terminal gene.

To find out more check out  http://www.blamesphere.de/2.0/lexicon.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blame!

I've put up a group called Project Blame! for anyone who is interested in creating this rp.  

secondlife:///app/group/353daa75-ede0-d92e-1e93-8ba8aebc15d5/about

And with mesh around the corner, someone might even be able to build it ... but this would be very very difficult and only the best and most mad of builders (one with a backgorund in expresionist art as I suspect it having a lot of influence on Nihei and the scenery he created) should be allowed to do it :matte-motes-silly:

... however turning Blame! into a RP sim would as difficult as it would be rewarding to try it out

Oh I know just the person!  All I have to dot is to win the lottery and things will be perfect :)

btw I'd like to say this wont be about recreating the blame manga but create a blame inspired world some time before or after the blame manga.  This gives people the scope to find there own story and no be forced into copying anything which happend in the story.  Kind of a parallel universe type thing. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.