i keep getting L$ grant money what is going on

Beaux Frequency

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i payed 1000L$ for rent last night and today i have more L$ now then i did before i payed rent i looked at the transaction history checking to see if the extra L$ was from donations for my in world company ( i make really low cost high quality hover bikes which in starwars is called Swoop that i make custom orders that range from 100L$ up to 400L$) i checked the account and it showed the following which is why i want and need to know whats going on

Date Time ID Prefix Detail Debit Credit Balance 06/16/2011 01:15:12 dd30cdda                                             Source:                                                     SYSTEM                                               
Linden Grant                                                                      L$1,250                                                                                                                              L$2,283                                                                                     06/16/2011 01:13:09 587f2cbd                                             Destination:                                                     SYSTEM                                                   
Upload Charge                                     L$10                                                                                                                               L$1,033                                                                                                                     06/16/2011 00:35:01 85067dcc                                             Destination:                                                                                                                 Lucian Vanek                                                                                   
Gift
Region:  Endless Destiny                                     L$1,000                                                                                                                               L$1,043                                                                                                                                                         Subtotals: L$1,010 L$1,250 —

3 answers to this question

You say you "keep" getting it, have you received the bonus more than once?

If so, you can either contact LL and have them correct it or leave it in your account without spending it for a while and see if they spot it themselves and come take it back.

If you have only received it once, I assume you upgraded to premium approx 45 days ago & it is correct.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.