Error message while trying to list items in the Marketplace

Cindermyth

So, lately something strange have been happening.

I use Firestorm and this is my first store, the fist item I put there went smoothly, no mistakes, anything, I could create a listing and such. But since then, ecery time I try to add something jsut gives me the following mistake:

The transaction with the Marketplace failed with the following error:

Name in en us can't be blank.

The screenshot.

And guys... This happens every time I try to list ANYTHING, I can copy my stuff well to the marketplace inventory, but I cannot associate or create a listing because of this, so Im not even sure where the mistakes are... So, does any of you have seen this and can help me? Thanks in advance.

21 minutes ago, Wilmer Aboma said:

Coincidentally I'm looking for help for the same problem. I haven't been able to post anything new on the Marketplace because I get the following error:
Name in us can't be blank.

https://gyazo.com/fa2f04e413a5aa4e6240a69a0a910f13

Culd it be a viewer problem? Because with FS I have done EVERYTHING, reisntall, clear caché, move region, and create any x number of things tot ry and make it work. And nothing.

EDIT:

Tried on Blackdragon, the same issue persist.

Edited by Cindermyth

Same here, i upload stuff in my other store and gave me no problems, but been trying to upload on my second one and nothing, keep getting that error.

Edited by Yauhny

• Moderators

Greetings, All!

This is an issue affecting users who are using the viewer and the Marketplace in a Non English language. 

Marketplace Listings have 2 Required Fields on the English Language localization tab that must be filled out. The system uses the information in the English Language fields as the default across all language options for Product Listings. 

If the Name field is not filled in on the English Language Localization tab, the system will not be able to list the item.  The viewer will show an error message with the following: "Name in en us can't be Blank". 

Please check to ensure that the English Language options have been filled in on the Edit Listing page. It may be necessary to change the language option on the viewer itself to English if you are trying to edit the listing through the viewer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dakota Linden said:

Greetings, All!

This is an issue affecting users who are using the viewer and the Marketplace in a Non English language. 

Marketplace Listings have 2 Required Fields on the English Language localization tab that must be filled out. The system uses the information in the English Language fields as the default across all language options for Product Listings. 

If the Name field is not filled in on the English Language Localization tab, the system will not be able to list the item.  The viewer will show an error message with the following: "Name in en us can't be Blank". 

Please check to ensure that the English Language options have been filled in on the Edit Listing page. It may be necessary to change the language option on the viewer itself to English if you are trying to edit the listing through the viewer. 

Excuse me, but this presents two issues for me.

The first is: My vewers are always in English, all my settings are, other than my origin country (Mexico) I don't use SL in anything but English.

The second one: There is no listing. I cannot list anything, and therefore there is nothing to edit. I cannot create a listing no matter what I do, therefore I can't edit it.

23 hours ago, Dakota Linden said:

Greetings, All!

For me it worked by changing the language of the viewer and also the language in the Marketplace store. In both cases I had to place them in English. The store is working fine for me.