Waist Deformer

MelodyMoonflower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, MelodyMoonflower said:

Does anyone know if there is a waist deformer that works on Legacy? All I can find is one for Kupra.

Is the one for kupra a deformer or an addon?

I know Kalhene has an addon for that as well.. I can't say i know of any deformers for the waist to bring it in.. maybe someone else does..

I thought those had a lot to do with bones in the avatar.. There is only a middle bone there, but heck I don't know how to make deformers , so I'm probably way off in my guess.. hehehe

ETA.I guess I should have looked on the MP first, because wow is there a lot of waist deformers.. Too much wine too early for me .. hehehe

I would say Try BOTCHED.. They have all kinds of deformers plus huds to work them ..  I use their breast hud and don't even need to wear deformers with that..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I would say Try BOTCHED.. They have all kinds of deformers plus huds to work them ..  I use their breast hud and don't even need to wear deformers with that..

Botched is the only one I considered, but it doesn't say it will work with Legacy. [Botched] Inithium Kupra & Kairo Belly + Waist Size Kit. In reading reviews of other waist deformers I see people saying they don't work with Legacy. So I wasn't sure if anyone out there makes one that does. 😕

11 minutes ago, MelodyMoonflower said:

Botched is the only one I considered, but it doesn't say it will work with Legacy. [Botched] Inithium Kupra & Kairo Belly + Waist Size Kit. In reading reviews of other waist deformers I see people saying they don't work with Legacy. So I wasn't sure if anyone out there makes one that does. 😕

I just seen in the image that is had Legacy in there.. I didn't really dive in too much..

Have you tried asking in the group yet?  If there is one, someone should know in there..

• Like 1

Deformers work on all bodies.  If it says Kupra, it was made to address an issue that Kupra has, but it will work on any other body. However, the effects may be more (or less) exaggerated on a different body, so try a demo to make sure it has the effect that you're looking for.

8 minutes ago, TheKhajiit said:

tps://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LASH-Body-Shapers-DEMO/22812141

I was looking at this one https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LASH-Body-Shapers-Waist-pack/22811827?page=1 But after reading the reviews I don't think it will work.

On 9/21/2022 at 2:21 AM, Maitimo said:

Deformers work on all bodies.

From reading reviews it seems that they don't work on all bodies. 

8 minutes ago, MelodyMoonflower said:

I was looking at this one https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LASH-Body-Shapers-Waist-pack/22811827?page=1 But after reading the reviews I don't think it will work.

From reading reviews it seems that they don't work on all bodies. 

That just means the deformer is badly made. If you're not seeing any change at all, you won't see any on a Kupra body either.  Every avatar, regardless of what mesh body it's wearing, uses the same skeleton bones, and that's what deformers affect.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.