[Redacted] Banned from a club

actually the venue that can't be named is a very popular one, they have a fixed landing spot so that you can't just land in the middle of the dance floor.

They also give you plenty of time to move away off of the landing spot.  How do I know this? I go there a LOT, and I read it before it was redacted.

So, I'd personally be interested in the REAL story.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

So, I'd personally be interested in the REAL story.

I've tried to read between the lines..for instance, if they arrived then fiddled with their surround sound, maybe their mic was on, causing glorious feedback at the club? Club staff assume it's on purpose and use their "ban" instead of "eject" tool. Oopsie!

• Like 1

Fancy belt buckles were once given as trophies , awards , gifts of recognition , a civilian version of soldiers earning their stripes and medals . A cup to put on the mantelpiece is no good to someone who lives on the road . So its tradition if you like .

J.R Ewing's invented TV character was deliberately provokingly conceited and arrogant , and such a person would award himself a custom made belt buckle .

If you could take a cheap and nasty pewter buckle bought new today on ebay for a fiver back to the 1860's wild west you could likely swap it for any new rifle as few artistic trinkets or indeed artisan's of such items made the journey west before the railroad made it possible .

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gabriele Graves said:

This may be difficult to believe but I have never to my knowledge ever been banned from a club.  So either I am going to all the right places or I manage to deduce on the first visit which clubs are the wrong places to return to a second time.

Same here.

• Like 2

Just going through my landmarks and was reminded i got banned from a place for insatiables for just walking the sim in silence nowhere near anybody .

Perhaps i broke rules i'd never read because it was only my second visit in as many years ? I think some just like to test ban rights when they get them .

Right now i'm dancing alone on a sim i got banned from years ago . I was a regular there kind of impressed that though the rules expressly stated "female avatars only" (Gurl) . Not sure how i got away with being a very obvious crossdressed male avatar for so long but i got along with the staff so i guess they decided i was amiable and harmless . 

One day i l arrived at the landing zone where the rule didn't apply and a different staff member who i'd never met before instantly banned me and followed up with a load of I.M abuse . I heard the staff i knew quit the place soon after .

Its very large sim and 3 years later i return to find i'm the only person on it , which says it all , what goes around comes around .

Edited by cunomar

On 9/21/2022 at 7:42 PM, Gabriele Graves said:

This may be difficult to believe but I have never to my knowledge ever been banned from a club.  So either I am going to all the right places or I manage to deduce on the first visit which clubs are the wrong places to return to a second time.

I was once banned from a club because I didn't want to join their club group.

Snuck back in later with an alt and several friends and rezzed freenises everywhere.

It was a lesbian club that was silly enough to have build enabled.  Twas juvenile, but made me feel better.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I was once banned from a club because I didn't want to join their club group.

Snuck back in later with an alt and several friends and rezzed freenises everywhere.

It was a lesbian club that was silly enough to have build enabled.  Twas juvenile, but made me feel better.

What's the saying? I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.

• Haha 1