Favorite Inventory Item Challenge!

Strawberry Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

Yesterday I posted a video on our TikTok and Instagram accounts asking Residents what their favorite inventory item is, and I also shared mine.

I admit that I have many classic favorites like my mesh head, some sentimental jewelry, but often my current most favorite item does change weekly. This week is this amazing bento hula hoop I just got. I feel like I never want to take it off, it's so much fun! 

What are your most favorite items in your inventory? You can share images, videos, or just write it below!

@secondlife What's your fav thing in your Second Life inventory? - #BentoHulaHoop #SecondLife #VirtualWorld #Metaverse ♬ Beat Automotivo Tan Tan Tan Viral - WZ Beat
  • Like 5

My favourite thing is my Stephenson's Rocket train, especially driving it in the Bellisseria railroad landscape. To me it represents a key moment in my SL history where everything I have learned about building and scripting all came together. It makes me smile when I look over it remembering the build, and the maths headaches of coding the moving parts!

Rocket 9.jpg

• Like 8

A discussion on Discord a few days reminded me of this, its a prim with the physics of an avatar. Its an old cursed object I can rez which doesn't require everybody connected to the region to relog or uses an exploit I already fixed. x3

Its nice to see it still work. Remind me of the "keep upright" flag from the Source engine.

• Like 4

I'm sure I've spent more time on the deck of this ship than with any other object in SL, that doesn't attach to my avatar. One day just recently I sailed it on a nearly eight and a half hour cruise ( 8h22m to be more precise ). It's an 18th century 5th rate frigate from N&K Shipyards. It has a realistic sailing engine, with visible and performance damage from battle or running aground. It can be operated by one person or by a crew of several people, each controlling different parts of the ship. It's also compatible with the mainland wide grid game called GTFO!, allowing you to haul virtual freight from place to place for virtual currency and experience. I love tall ships, I also enjoy challenges and this ship takes practice and makes you feel like you're actually able to sail the real thing. Once you're comfortable with it and you're out sailing on the open SL seas, it's so relaxing hearing the waves, sails and creaking of the hull,  giving a feeling of accomplishment ( and possibly addiction ) as a bonus.

Frigate Me Knot

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.