Fish Hunt. How play

PinkyEgirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello.  I have a lot of questions about Fish Hunt.  first: what do you teach CC token to and how to go you weep?  second: what is magic powders?  ?  fourth: if you bought a more expensive worm, you will earn more than you thought for it?  so as not to lose money.  for example, the cheapest one worm costs 22 lindes and earns you 33 lindes.  the point is not to go bankrupt.  I would like to know if the fish you have caught are in the (backpack) and can you sell them apart from going to the ATM and withdrawing?  how to do it ?  please help

Edited by PinkyEgirl

I really recommend joining the group Linden Gold Hunters. You have to go to the ATM area for Fish Hunt and click on the box there to do that.

Don't mess with the CC tokens. That's basically defunct and not really going to be worth anything.

Magic powders feed the shubbie shoulder pets. Shubbies help you to gain more XP and fish faster. 

You are only guaranteed profitability on small worms. Tasty worms help with XP and royal points if you are in the royal hunt. I use those on weekends when there is the double XP events and usually there are lots of multipliers. i have not used red or purple worms - these are mostly useful for specific contests (royal hunt/huge XP gains)

You can sell the fish in your backpack. People use these fish to craft potions. I sell mine all the time.  You have to go to a fish vendor to do so. There are fish vendors at several crafting areas, including a few at Business park, where the ATMs are. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sophina Starchild said:

I really recommend joining the group Linden Gold Hunters. You have to go to the ATM area for Fish Hunt and click on the box there to do that.

Don't mess with the CC tokens. That's basically defunct and not really going to be worth anything.

Magic powders feed the shubbie shoulder pets. Shubbies help you to gain more XP and fish faster. 

You are only guaranteed profitability on small worms. Tasty worms help with XP and royal points if you are in the royal hunt. I use those on weekends when there is the double XP events and usually there are lots of multipliers. i have not used red or purple worms - these are mostly useful for specific contests (royal hunt/huge XP gains)

You can sell the fish in your backpack. People use these fish to craft potions. I sell mine all the time.  You have to go to a fish vendor to do so. There are fish vendors at several crafting areas, including a few at Business park, where the ATMs are. 

Wow thank you. Ok but how can i find fish vendor? How it look? For it i get too L$?

• 8 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.