Images in post-feed

Wulfie Reanimator

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

I'm guessing the update that just happened added this (pretty nice) functionality, but is there a way to turn them off, ideally per subforum?

With how active some of the photo threads in the adult section are, things got a little more interesting during my commute.

Screenshot_2022-08-30-17-40-05-064_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.6a56999e02e6991bfcfacadb7da3c858.jpg

When I saw @Robberinthemuseum's post earlier, my thought was, "Feet"! At least he's wearing socks, so as not to scandalize your fellow commuters. 

I'll see if those new feed pics are showing up on mobile, didn't notice yet.

• Administrators

Unfortunately we have been advised by Invision this is not something that can currently be disabled entirely, but that they are working on that feature to be added to their next release. When/if that time comes, I will discuss with those in charge to see if this is a feature we want to keep running or not. In the mean time, it seems like someone found a work around that allows you to at least condense the image previews and that seems to be a good solution to me.

• Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, Tommy Linden said:

Unfortunately we have been advised by Invision this is not something that can currently be disabled entirely, but that they are working on that feature to be added to their next release. When/if that time comes, I will discuss with those in charge to see if this is a feature we want to keep running or not. In the mean time, it seems like someone found a work around that allows you to at least condense the image previews and that seems to be a good solution to me.

Hi Tommy, there was lots and lots of chatter yesterday about the other new features: Who is "in" a topic, when someone is "typing", etc. Unfortunately, the consensus (which I personally disagree with) seems to be that most people do not like those other new Forum features.  Is there any information on those also?

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Hi Tommy, there was lots and lots of chatter yesterday about the other new features: Who is "in" a topic, when someone is "typing", etc. Unfortunately, the consensus (which I personally disagree with) seems to be that most people do not like those other new Forum features.  Is there any information on those also?

That is in the other thread.

The paranoid won out.

• Like 1

Just now, Solar Legion said:
3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

That is in the other thread.

The paranoid won out.

Sorry @Solar Legion - I tried to ask Tommy here because I was afraid this was the only thread he noticed and/or replied to where any of those new features were being discussed. 

"Trying to do the group a favor" lol! 🙂

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.