MissElemental

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I need some help if possible. I am the least tech savvy person you could possibly come across and just getting my avi new skins and creating her look was a shock to me LOL. Anyway. I go to log in two days ago and notice under my avi's eyes there seems to be a glitch going on. It is where the eye and bottom eye lid meet,it is like part of the skin is missing and her eye bulges through the skin. So I teleported to a new location and it was ok,the skin missing part, but the eyes & skin close to eyes still seem odd. Like they flicker or fuzz weirdly etc,only way I can describe it. It was only after the self upgrade thing has taken place which was a couple of days ago I noticed it,I use viewer 2. This has been continuing to happen off and on and is starting to give me the **bleep**s. I have tried new shapes I have in storage,new eyes (being the tech dumbbum I am I thought this was it lol),even uninstalled chat server and downloaded it again but nothing has changed.

Any help would be appreciated as I want her to look somewhat NORMAL again.

Cheers.

Ele. :)

Sounds like you are wearing prim eyes and they are to large for your eye sockets, imagine wearing really large contacts made of glass and your skin is made of jello that doesn't break. 

Remove all your attachments, some eyes come with enhancements so just changing eyes will not solve your issue. The eyes that have a little eyeball symbol in your inventory or wearing tabs are not the issue, its whatever prims are attached to your face, the ones with little orange cubes for symbols.

Mine is doing the exact same thing.. and since that download as well. Also everything is cragly on the edges (buildings etc.)..

I totally uninstalled and got the new download of sl but it's the same thing. I'm wondering if it's the anti aliasing..but i dont know. I'm going to keep an eye on this post. I hope someone figures it out.

Charolotte Caxton - I checked and am not using prim eyes,I also removed all attachments,signed out & signed back in but still the same. I have not changed anything on my avi since I got this look so hmm I don't know. Thanks for your help. :)

Tamalyn - Thankyou I just read it. I should have checked before posting. Glad I am not the only one who has this issue. :)

Kerharbor Dreamscape - That thread that Tamalyn mentioned above may be of some help to you too. Yeah ever since this stupid upgrade thing my face has been weird. I wish they would just leave it as it is. Good luck.  :)

Nizna - Oh I see. I am thinking about changing viewers to see if that helps as I cant be bothered tuning my look or things like that. Most the people I know on SL use Pheonix viewer. :)

Thanks all :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.