Problem with permissions regarding animation/AO

A194099

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have an animation that's no-transfer, and an AO that's no-transfer and no-modify. I know it's not a problem with the AO's permissions because I can put a full-perm animation into it, but I can't put the no-transfer animation into it. I don't see what the transfer permission has to do with it. Do you know how I can fix this? (The individual animation was sold in the same store as the AO [Abranimations], and it was clearly meant to be used with it.)

EDIT: I rezzed the AO instead of attaching it, right clicked it and selected Open. I was able to then. But now when I go to delete the original (I rezzed a copy) it's giving me the following warning: "At least one of the items you has [sic] link items that point to it. If you delete this item, its links will permanently stop working. It is strongly advised to delete the links first. Are you sure you want to delete these items?" I'm afraid to click OK, as then I may lose the animations I paid for. What should I do?

1 answer to this question

The transfer perms shouldn't have anything to do with it.  The AO is no-mod because the script in it is set that way, but you still ought to be able to drop your anim into it.  Clearly you were able to drop a different anim into it.  My guess is that your sim is acting wonky.  Try going to another sim with a sandbox and trying to do it there.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.