ARTSCAPE Village Artist Colony

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While we won't officially open until next month, all but one of the original galleries is filled and I added four more. This is a great start for AUGUST in SL :D.   There is plenty of great art to see, gifts to pick up and a beautiful building to explore. I have added a few pieces of "top shelf" work of outside artists and there are now seating areas for small group discussions and such.

These are open to everyone to use, not just ARTSCAPE Artists. 

There is an info board at the landing point. 

image.thumb.png.03e0a0071808ca91a314e8d91142d6a3.png

image.thumb.png.cd7e880394ce8d8e5811f0b0f05cea39.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Heh, Lil, as I mentioned elsewhere I'm trying that weird "follow" function on the forums, and I'm following you. You are taking me places I normally don't visit. :) Thanks!

ETA: Did that sound creepy? Stalker-y? It may have. :) Blame the software!

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to LittleMe for adding fairly important info *wink*.

However  -- GOOD sleuths (and I usually am one) could find the info in SEARCH in the viewer or by looking at my profile inworld. Always good to remember that there IS life outside the forums.

That being said, the SLURL omission was not purposeful - LOL.  Too many irons in too many fires lately.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There is currently ONE gallery available. Just letting folks know.  Free. Must be human and at least a teenager avatarwise :D.  Most of our artists have very old accounts. Would be good to see some new folks wandering around :D.  Be sure and read the rules before dropping your application in the mail.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.