Hiring a leader team! (this is not a job)

Jules1979

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Friendly Greetings!

I am working on a new project on Second Life and yes, you can help me if you want.
What is in my mind? I want to create the best model agency of Second Life, what is not only an agency.

• we will help for our models, how they can do a good avatar (everybody knows, if you are looking good, your life is easier)
  • we make them portfolio
  • and the we will contacting with the customers of agency who needs professional models, photos

I am not looking for investors (I don't need money) and employees at this moment, I want to create an experienced starter team.

If you are interested, and you want to join into the leader team, please contact with me here.
Leave a comment or send me a message here. I will answer for everybody!

Let's start something new together at Second Life!

2 hours ago, Jules1979 said:

Friendly Greetings!

I am working on a new project on Second Life and yes, you can help me if you want.
What is in my mind? I want to create the best model agency of Second Life, what is not only an agency.

• we will help for our models, how they can do a good avatar (everybody knows, if you are looking good, your life is easier)
  • we make them portfolio
  • and the we will contacting with the customers of agency who needs professional models, photos

I am not looking for investors (I don't need money) and employees at this moment, I want to create an experienced starter team.

If you are interested, and you want to join into the leader team, please contact with me here.

I'd be interested in knowing a bit more about your idea.  Send me an IM inworld.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2022 at 6:02 AM, Vomitory said:

I am absolutely interested. When I started SL about 15 years ago I did photography and magazine spreads for fashion shows/runway. 

You can message me in-world or whatever works for you. 

Hi, I sent a message here because I don't know your inworld name. 😉

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/12/2022 at 6:43 AM, Jules1979 said:

Friendly Greetings!

• we make them portfolio

I have a very open schedule plus I love helping others so if you're still needing ppl, I'll be happy to lend a hand.

• Like 1

Hello Everybody!

I am so sorry that I am answering too late for you guys but I didn't check the forum because this project started so slowly. Let's stay connected! We can plan a meeting to and let's do something together. I will contact with everybody inworld and we can start to work on this project...

On 8/16/2022 at 6:02 AM, Vomitory said:

I am absolutely interested. When I started SL about 15 years ago I did photography and magazine spreads for fashion shows/runway. 

You can message me in-world or whatever works for you. 

I didn't found you inworld, please send me an IM or Notecard. Thankies! :-)

On 9/24/2022 at 12:34 AM, Raven Huntsman said:

What roles are you hiring exactly? Do you need models? If so I'd be interested, purely out of boredom. My avatar is mostly custom and at higher standards than most if not all others huehue.

I want to create a model agency, a new brand with a good leader team. If everything is ready, the models can come.

Acck!!! Changed again for those of us who use Dark mode. It was something like, Grey text on a White background. Ouch, my eyes!

==========================

Friendly Greetings!

What is in my mind? I want to create the best model agency of Second Life, what is not only an agency.

• we will help for our models, how they can do a good avatar (everybody knows, if you are looking good, your life is easier)
  • we make them portfolio
  • and the we will contacting with the customers of agency who needs professional models, photos

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.