*Solved* Changing Maturity Rating

CharlotteStargazer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm currently unable to change the maturity setting back to G, M, A on Marketplace. I have logged out and in again, cleared my browser cache, checked on two different browsers (Chrome and Edge) and checked the ratings inworld, on both Firestorm and the official viewer - twice. The viewers show I have G, M, A checked. I'm really hoping there is something I can do to get this rating back. Any help would be appreciated.

*EDIT

I was logged in, it was one of the first things I made sure of, and checked on 2 different computers. 

Filed a support ticket and the problem has been resolved.

Edited by CharlotteStargazer
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

Hi, what you need to do is log into MP and set your maturity ratings you want, then in the search bar put in a random search like t-shirt and click the search/ Wait for it to load then hit the  Second life Icon on the upper left of the page. you maturity settings is now set.

As Moira implies, the most common reason for this is that you are not logged in to the Marketplace. Check to be sure your user name is shown at the top right of the MP page.

If you ARE logged in and still can't change your Maturity settings, then she's right...you need to submit a support case.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.