Beyond the Selfie: The Art of Photography!

A Couple with a sort of Fairy Tale theme

Contest Entry - White Horses

and my twisted take on Red Riding hood

Little Red Riding Hood

Little Red Riding Hood stalks her next mark.

Wanted Dead or Alive

For Grand Larceny,

Robbery, Assault

and Foul Murder

Red Riding Hood and Accomplice

The Bastard Spawn of Robbing Hood

Takes from the Rich (or the poor, she don't care) and keeps for herself

Sweet and Innocent, She is Not!

• Like 12

First time I've seen this thread. (They don't let me out of the GDF often, for everyone's protection.) I was looking for one, old fave of mine that... eeek, seems to be gone. It was not on my Flickr! It is not on my thumb drives. Anyway, I ran across this "still life with dead deer" that I took in 2016 and always kinda liked. It was taken at LEA's Invictus installation created by my good friend Stormy. I was draping myself under a log, on a rock, and trying to rotate the shot (before Black Dragon and its tilt). I was doing this for so long I found out people thought I was part of the installation. :D

ETA: That's a raw screen shot, FS, and that is using a pose, not the BD poser. I can't believe I had the patience!

50275152902_9a369c181a_o.png

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

First time I've seen this thread. (They don't let me out of the GDF often, for everyone's protection.) I was looking for one, old fave of mine that... eeek, seems to be gone. It was not on my Flickr! It is not on my thumb drives. Anyway, I ran across this "still life with dead deer" that I took in 2016 and always kinda liked. It was taken at LEA's Invictus installation created by my good friend Stormy. I was draping myself under a log, on a rock, and trying to rotate the shot (before Black Dragon and its tilt). I was doing this for so long I found out people thought I was part of the installation. :D

ETA: That's a raw screen shot, FS, and that is using a pose, not the BD poser. I can't believe I had the patience!

So amazingly composed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Thanks for the history lesson. Pretty sure I recognized your name. 

• Like 1