Beyond the Selfie: The Art of Photography!

7 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I've been on a major Netflix Bollywood movie kick lately (highly recommend Bahubali if you have a spare 6 hrs) and been playing with filters.

20220805_2148.jpg

Wow I really love what you did here.. You could frame that and put it in your RL home right on the living room wall. I really love that style..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4

On 7/30/2022 at 4:38 PM, Charalyne Blackwood said:

"Candlestar Solitude In Full Moon"

Is the woman the subject, or is the candle the subject? You decide. Say why if you're so inclined! :D

Candlestar Solitude In Full Moon.png

To me the darkness is the subject.

The woman is lit by the candle but the night embraces them all.

We have the stars in the darkness, the shadows that are darkness and then we have the light, contrasted by the darkness.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm a little embarrassed about how long I spent building this look, but I'm finally done. Overall, it took a few months of shopping (both normal and shopping my own inventory 😄). Unfortunately, I can't wear it out anywhere because the complexity is absolutely stupid! Makes for some nice photos, though!

image.thumb.png.920c558baa47e1edd1fde165803bae78.png

image.thumb.png.b34730e05501cb0d2fba22abbdf09c51.png

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I'm a little embarrassed about how long I spent building this look, but I'm finally done. Overall, it took a few months of shopping (both normal and shopping my own inventory 😄). Unfortunately, I can't wear it out anywhere because the complexity is absolutely stupid! Makes for some nice photos, though!

image.thumb.png.920c558baa47e1edd1fde165803bae78.png

image.thumb.png.b34730e05501cb0d2fba22abbdf09c51.png

Oh hunni, never be embarrassed about how long you take to craft your art, it's gorgeous!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1