problem with newer SL viewer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Snapshot_001.jpgSnapshot_002.jpg

after i logged in, i found myself in the middle of strange blocks like in the pics above. I've tried to rebake, logged in and out many times, but still it doesn't make any change. is it sth wrong with my comp or the viewer is?

my comp is win xp *yeah i know it's too old, but the previous viewer i used it's still good* :matte-motes-tongue:

thanks for your help before.

Eirene Floresby wrote:

my comp is win xp *yeah i know it's too old, but the previous viewer i used it's still good* :matte-motes-tongue:

thanks for your help before.

Hello Eirene. With an old computer and a no good graphics cards i think it is better to run back at the previous version of Viewer 2, especially if you hadn't problems till now. You can find the version 2.6.9 here.

With a new viewer your settings may have been reset.

Have you checked if your sculpt /mesh settings are at the right level?

With the old viewer they should be set to about 4.0, not sure what the exact name of these settings is in the new viewer.

I saw the same thing last night while testing the new viewer. But if I waited a while the sculpts eventually loaded. Sometimes it took quite a long time. I believe the new viewer deleted the cache, since everything had to reload all over again when I logged in. Once everything was re-cached, things pretty much went back to normal.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.