Item not delivered

Kathlen Onyx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've never seen this message when making a purchase from the Marketplace. Would this be a creator issue and they might have an item they are no longer able to deliver or is it simply just SL being slow with delivery?

• 1 item has not yet been delivered
    This item is queued for delivery. Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be applied to your next order.

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I've never seen this message when making a purchase from the Marketplace. Would this be a creator issue and they might have an item they are no longer able to deliver or is it simply just SL being slow with delivery?

This item is queued for delivery. Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be applied to your next order.

I've received that message over the years a few times.  I may be mistaken but I don't believe I ever did receive the items in most cases.  

4 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I've gotten this issue before and it had something to do with some sort of mess-up in the merchant's MP inventory, but I don't remember the specifics.  

I'd contact the creator - they might be able to fix the issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.