PG and Adult furniture question

GreyLasagna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This is the first time that I've found myself looking for some furniture for my new home I'm building. I saw a living room set i liked but cant really decide if i want it PG or ADULT. What if i want both options in just one couch? Does the adult version come with the PG poses/animations? 

Edited by GreyLasagna
  • Like 1

5 answers to this question

Adult version usually includes all PG animations. In some stores you will see Adult version of the items priced higher for that reason.

When in doubt - go to in world store, sit on furniture you are planning to buy and test the menus and animations.

I usually buy Adult version of the items myself, especially if it prices the same as PG one. If I want to use same piece of furniture in a PG build, I will edit adult animations out - it does require some script and objects editing skills, but not as intimidating as it might sound.

• Like 2

I've only used my Adult furniture animations a few times, so I don't go out of my way to buy it now. I'm at a place in my life now, when I don't want the guy I'm chatting with on my sofa to move to cuddles and then adult animations, either on purpose or accidentally. 

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.