someone spy me!

headda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

someone literally admitted she spying on me and sends me all the chats no matter where i go, i feel sick because of their behavoiur i blocked them but i dont know if that still will help? can someone help me please !

• Sad 1

2 answers to this question

Nearby chat is normally only "audible" for a range of 20 meters. However, an object can be scripted to relay chat to a remote listener. Such objects might have been placed on your land, or may be worn. Has your "spy" ever been given permission to rez objects on your land, or have they ever given you a gift? Take off any such "gifts", and use About Land's Objects tab to inspect your land for objects owned by other people. Return any suspicious ones that you find.

If you are using RLV...stop.

As a general rule, keep any conversations you don't want anyone to overhear in IM, rather than in Nearby Chat. IMs cannot be eavesdropped on.

• Like 3

They're probably just picking on you because you react to it, and nobody gives them any attention when they aren't being a butt. If they thought you LIKED being spied on, they'd probably IM you to tell you they WEREN'T spying on you.

Knowing someone doesnt like something is like when a fly smells poop, they go straight for the poop. The same way a sign reading Private Property tempts some people to violate your home. I'd just block them.

Or, maybe just take solace in knowing what will happen to them on their deathbeds, and that their final act on this earth will so perfectly reflect their time spent among us.

Poop, everywhere.

6m6523.jpg.528ce17e382379a826c6da48de85c1f0.jpg

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.