How to retrieve items in a move (banned from land)

TheOriginalLixy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hola. How do I retrieve all my items from a previous "landlord" that has banned me from the land I was "renting"? I had filled a 1/2 sim full of items and then was told I need to pay $11,000 L's (this was the first the landowner had mentioned the rent)  I was banned off the land with all my items still there (lots of no copy items) within hours. Is there anything I can do to get all my items back?

2 answers to this question

If there is adjoining land where you are not banned, you can stand outside the area, cam in, and grab your stuff.

If you can't do that, you can IM the land owner and politely request the return of your stuff. Note, when your things are returned, they will most likely be in one or more "coalesced objects". These will be in your Lost and Found folder and will have the inventory symbol of a pile of cubes. They may have the name of any of the objects that comprise them. Go to an empty sandbox, and rez the coalesced object, well away from any borders. The things will appear in the same relative positions they were in when they were on your land. It will help if you have the Edit window open in advance, that way all the objects will be selected and you can move them as a group.

If the land owner refuses to return your stuff, you can submit an Abuse Report, but LL will most likely not get involved in this matter. It's better to work things out with the other person, if at all possible.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.