Email

KrazyKarma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

When you forget one vital piece of information, you can often figure out what is was with a little digging.  For example, LL advises

If you forgot which email address you used when you registered, you can find out on the Contact Information page of the Second Life Dashboard. You must have either your username or email address to recover your account credentials.

Sadly, if you forget more than one vital piece of information -- in this case, your password, which makes it difficult to get to your dashboard -- you're stuck.  The best you can do is submit a Support Case.  Give the information that you do have, explain what you are trying to do, and see if the support staff have the right tools to solve the puzzle.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, KrazyKarma said:

Found my orginal AVI but cant remember password or the email i used..is there  a way to recover the email so i can reset my password?

clcik: forgot login information ansd use the first part of the form, it will send automaticly to the registered email adress, if it's still active you'll get it.

IF you don't have the email at all, only support can assist you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.