Is it possible to roll back an account?

DakkyDracota

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, DakkyDracota said:

I was on (Using FireStorm) I went to access my inventory and I am just missing items completely. I have cleared caches I have have checked just about all I can do... Aside from asking if an account can be rolled back by a day or two.

Try logging in with Linden Lab's viewer to see if the items appear.

• Like 1

No, that's not a thing.  However, chances are really great that you haven't lost a thing.  The inventory that your viewer consults is the cached version on your own hard drive, not the actual inventory that's in Linden  Lab's servers (now actually on AWS).  Clearing your cache is not much of a cure-all, generally, because it can create more problems than it solves.  Still, if you do that, you ought to do it in a nice quiet spot (like on the bottom of the Blake Sea).  Then, open your inventory and type a single letter in the search box to force your viewer to ask the LL servers to download a fresh copy of the inventory to replace the one you just deleted. It will take a while, depending on how large your inventory is, but you should get everything back.

That isn't to say that things can't be lost from the servers.  There are plenty of disaster stories out there.  They are rare, though.  If that does happen, submit a support case or contact Live Chat.  The Lab does have some tools to help recover things, if they aren't hopelessly borked.

44 minutes ago, DakkyDracota said:

I was on (Using FireStorm) I went to access my inventory and I am just missing items completely. I have cleared caches I have have checked just about all I can do... Aside from asking if an account can be rolled back by a day or two.

Go through ALL of these steps before contacting support:

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_missing_inventory

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.