Internal Log in Error

Faebru

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay so, I was able to log into an alt which worked and then now my main is only having this problem where whenever I try to log in its giving me an error, I reset, changed password in case my account was hacked and it wasn't, I also submitted a ticket which is currently processing. 

Now I'm left with not knowing exactly whats gonna happen to my account, I hope I get back safe and sound and not lose it because it would really stink and the amount of hours I've put into that avatar will be lost. 

I thought maybe second life is down for maintenance or if its just the version of my viewer. Unfortunately its not the viewer, its the account because I did log into my alt which was perfectly able to connect with second life. 

ugh, i dont wanna have to return and make a new account all over again id just leave and play another game lol 

this stinks, majorally"

1 answer to this question

11 minutes ago, Faebru said:

Okay so, I was able to log into an alt which worked and then now my main is only having this problem where whenever I try to log in its giving me an error, I reset, changed password in case my account was hacked and it wasn't, I also submitted a ticket which is currently processing. 

Now I'm left with not knowing exactly whats gonna happen to my account, I hope I get back safe and sound and not lose it because it would really stink and the amount of hours I've put into that avatar will be lost. 

I thought maybe second life is down for maintenance or if its just the version of my viewer. Unfortunately its not the viewer, its the account because I did log into my alt which was perfectly able to connect with second life. 

ugh, i dont wanna have to return and make a new account all over again id just leave and play another game lol 

this stinks, majorally"

It's an issue at the moment...

https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/incidents/bc6lsv8jqcw3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.