Best way to go about applying for a Maitreya Mesh Body?

Coral Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I have a store where I sell mostly dolls of my own design, but I have been thinking of making clothing/shoes/accessories lately.

My wish is to make it for the Maitreya or Legacy bodies.

However, I have heard of it being difficult to get your hands on a Maitreya Developers Kit for clothing creation.

My question is in this case, how I should go about applying for it, are there any ways that I could maximize my chances of getting it? Legacy is also okay, of course.

Thank you

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i had a strange observation. when i looked up LaraX from the marketplace a day or more after she came out, the items that came up were mostly from second or even third rate designers. whoever it is that's currently rigging for LaraX, they may not be using Onyx's weighting files.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 3:13 PM, EnCore Mayne said:

i had a strange observation. when i looked up LaraX from the marketplace a day or more after she came out, the items that came up were mostly from second or even third rate designers. whoever it is that's currently rigging for LaraX, they may not be using Onyx's weighting files.

Or they are so busy rigging LaraX and PetiteX content that they've just not listed things on the MP yet. I've seen lots of content from well known designers at several of the shopping events going on currently.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Or they are so busy rigging LaraX and PetiteX content that they've just not listed things on the MP yet. I've seen lots of content from well known designers at several of the shopping events going on currently.

Same.

Glitzz, amias, ValentinaE, ISON, Neve, Seniha, MALified, Addams, Dead Doll, Bauhaus, Belzebubble, Candy Kitten, Just Because, Gawk!, Ysoral, Forge, Avec Toi, etc all have stuff out right now for X ... the well known places are working hard on creating for Lara X and Petite X, and I'm expecting quite a bit to fall into our laps between now and the end of the year.

Uber event alone has at least 6 designers from well known brands with things for X.

One nice thing? I'm almost always seeing X and Petite X being offered, where as previously Petite got far less support.

One thing I'd love to see? A LaraX exclusive event. bring 50+ creators all together in one place. That would seriously rock.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

One thing I'd love to see? A LaraX exclusive event. bring 50+ creators all together in one place. That would seriously rock.

I love this idea - maybe ideally with a wide variety of styles too, as that is what I connect with maitreya in my head.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.