Asking About Landscape second option

Eisaki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, wishing to know what other options are there for trees that have great wind-effects that flows similar to Hayabusa. I am not sure why I am banned from the sim because all I did was walk or fly (place was huge) and look at each trees to see which one I want (even before I got  banned me and the owner had a nice and pleasant convo.. me telling them how excited I am to get a tree and know more on them and if they are seasonal and wind modes and all of a sudden next day I am banned after a sim restart when walking to see the rest of trees and he has no reason even when I ask why?) even a system restart happened and all of a sudden.. before the banned then I got the banned. When I tp back just said banned from region! A lot people ask owner why I was banned and there was apparently like no reason given other that I will look to it and send her a message (he did not look to it nor send me a message I just feel owners ban for no apparent reason sometimes because he literally cannot say to me or my friends why I am banned yet smile in my face and had a straight convo with me a day before the banned and no reason and he cannot even give me a direct reason but you know is his land so yea his rules and his lost of a future customer too not the best customer service at all after that) I lost a lot of respect for that store and owner. Anyways, his choice so I just want to know what similar tree stores out there that are like Hayabusa or even better with wind like animated effects. I just want something with breeze and can be in different modes from slow wind, to breezy to storm effects. Also, before you tell me there is always a reason for why people were banned: I was not trolling/mischievous just walking/flying looks at trees peacefully,  I was not a kid avi or furry or any form of animal or humanoid. I was not short either nor was I naked. I was not a teen either and as I said when people ask the owner he could not even say any form of reason of the banned at all. So, it just seems like it was a banned for the sake of wanting to banned someone since there was no reason behind it or no suggestion even when confronted they cannot even come up with actual reason that's the worse thing about it (you see if you came with a reason even one reason it would make sense but it was more like I have no idea I just wanted to banned her cause I just want to or I had a bad day and want to just take my anger on a someone and she seem too too pleasant/nice the day before and excited about getting a tree and banned someone because is my land and I can do whatever I want which is more like a bad move to me for a business place if is not a troll person and someone like myself who is willing and actually want to get an item hence why we had that convo before and I explain to them what kind of tree I wanted and ask questions too before I can tell if I wanna purchase it and it sounded good to me but as I said their lost and hey one less store off my list to go to so they saving me the trouble and pretty sure there are a lot more great stores out there that sell high quality blow in the wind trees). Also it was literally less than a week that someone confront them about my banned could have been like 2 to 3 days after my banned and they still cannot even give a good reason or explanation on why.. that tells a lot about their character to me but their land their rules and I just let it go and move on but yes I never came here to rant about that just wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for me that are similar to that store for trees of all kinds with animated wind effects. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to read your suggestion xoxoxo!~ I suggested the store in the message.. so that no one put it in the suggestions of places to go.. I just want store similar to trees like their own with blowing wind-effects.

Edited by Eisaki
fix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.