Its starting to seem like all the hottest guys are gay

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Now I'm wondering...with or without...nvm.

Shaven legs? No. Underwear? No. That sort of would defeat the purpose of the whole thing! 

faff3a1036ba04eebeac128dae742e37.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hawt guys come in all kinds of shapes and sizes..  Widen  your range from this >|..|<  To this >|.................|< and see if that helps.. 😜

hehehehe

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Widen  your range from this >|..|<  To this >|.................|< and see if that helps.. 😜

And don't leave out us ";..;" :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Is bitey?

I don't know if it's used anymore, back in the early noughties it was a vampire smiley. Back when smileys where smileys and hieroglyphs were hieroglyphs. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 6/23/2022 at 6:29 AM, Orwar said:

And don't leave out us ";..;" :ph34r:

They are there, you just couldn't see them at the time, cuzz I was outside and it was daytime when I did that.. Silly wabbit. 🐰

If a person wants to be attractive, they tend to go for what their desired person of interest is attracted by.

As far as I can tell, most gay men tend to be attracted to hot guys. Not your fault.

And not their fault straight-leaning women are attracted to hot guys also.

Maybe we just need a mentorship program where straight-leaning men are tutored by gay men on how to look gay-man-hot.

Edit: I see Orwar is confused. Or do they call it "curious" instead these days? XD I'm joking, I'm joking, don't take that last comment seriously.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Aside from gender and sexuality stereotypes, I have often wanted a sort of active fashion advice thread. A place where people could ask for ways how to round of an outfit, add that little detail to make it pop.

And then I realise how quickly that thread would turn into a full blown drama explosion.

Edit:

Right, fashion subforum but more focused?

Edited by ValKalAstra
  • Like 3

I think if people with really attractive avis helped other people who wanted to improve their attractiveness, sense of style, etc., that would be neato. Like, more than just who has a killer sale on or freebies, but like, what kinda hairstyles look good with what kinda face shapes, how to get the right eyebrow shape for your face, what kinda outfits create what kinda effects on different shapes of body, etc.

It's a little-known and under-used skill, having a sense of style.

I think focusing on looking really nice so you feel good about how you look is probably more effective than trying to dress "sexy", too. One gives you a sense of confidence that makes you attractive to others, and the other is struggling to make things go your own way, which is, in my opinion, not the way to go. Look good for YOU, and others who like your style will be drawn to you and want to be around you.

Have you ever seen two people together and wondered, "OMG, how did THAT person end up with someone like THAT?" *cues a Joe Jackson song* Looks are important in here and elsewhere but they aren't everything. You can look like a million bucks and still be uninteresting to talk to. And you can wear old flops and a potato sack and have a personality that makes people want to be around you.

Also, a certain thing I notice in SL is that often a person will make their avi look like what THEY desire, then freak out when others express a desire to be with them. If you go into the world wearing a body that looks like your dream person, you're more likely to meet people like yourself who are looking for THAT person, and not YOU. So maybe if more people dressed like someone who would BE WITH their idea of the perfect person... then maybe, just maybe, that ideal person will be drawn to them. Considering what another person might like, and not just yourself? I know, I know, it's a radical idea, but hey, it just might work!

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 6

If people don't like the way I look, the way I dress or the way I talk, I'm just fine with that.
I ain't gonna roleplay to be that hot, sexy, good looking guy, just to satisfy others.
Sid is just a puppet. The real person is behind the keyboard.

• Like 3

When you are single and looking,  it seems like the ones you want are either gay or taken or live on the other side of the globe - no doubt.   

IMHO,   SL is one of the worst places to meet someone to date - but that's because I had the worst luck ever!  LOL 

I have a lot more fun in here now that I'm married in RL.  😛

Edited by Cali Souther
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Cali Souther said:

When you are single and looking,  it seems like the ones you want are either gay or taken or live on the other side of the globe - no doubt.   

IMHO,   SL is one of the worst places to meet someone to date - but that's because I had the worst luck ever!  LOL 

I have a lot more fun in here now that I'm married in RL.  😛

I mean... SL isnt a dating site. Its a virtual world. Using SL like that is harder then a traditional dating site.

You have to meet someone
possibly look past their avs looks
chit chat about SL
then move to RL talk (which turns off most people in SL as they come here to escape RL)
See if they have interests similar to yours
find out if they are really of the gender you are seeking
Find out if they are geographically near you
Find out if they are interested in taking things RL
Hope they arent a serial killer

Thats a lot of work for a hook up... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1