In need of help making a Furry Wolverine Avatar

Daxxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone, I'm trying to make a furry Wolverine Avatar and I'm looking for anyone's imput on the best models, skins and attachments. This is for the animal wolverine not the X-man. Any help is greatly appriciated. If any of you lovely and talented moders is able to even make something for an exisiting model, please reply here or email me I would be very grateful to discuss terms over the avatar.

I honestly think you'd have more luck looking on FurAffinity than on the SL Forums like this.

However, there is a wolverine mod you could assemble from other parts. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/w-Wolverine-Natural/23556261

Its not a custom mesh, but I can't really provide any names of people doing custom furry mesh commissions. Again, FA is where most of those folks live.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cariboustag said:

I honestly think you'd have more luck looking on FurAffinity than on the SL Forums like this.

However, there is a wolverine mod you could assemble from other parts. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/w-Wolverine-Natural/23556261

Its not a custom mesh, but I can't really provide any names of people doing custom furry mesh commissions. Again, FA is where most of those folks live.

Thanks so much for this, I'm super greatful!!

• Like 1

Yeah I will recommend check in furaffinity or twitter to see what furry second life creators are open to do comission custom work 

Meanwhile that marketplace suggestion can be a good start point, you will just need the items it needs and say on the description to work and for the base body can be any of the ones that allow BOM, examples: jake belleza, Legacy fit/athletic, kario, signature. To name a few

Edited by LykanXEclipse

On 6/20/2022 at 11:56 PM, LykanXEclipse said:

Yeah I will recommend check in furaffinity or twitter to see what furry second life creators are open to do comission custom work 

Meanwhile that marketplace suggestion can be a good start point, you will just need the items it needs and say on the description to work and for the base body can be any of the ones that allow BOM, examples: jake belleza, Legacy fit/athletic, kario, signature. To name a few

Thanks so much

Furry avatars these days are seldom made as complete sets. You buy a mod kit which provides skins and textures for certain specified body parts. Ears and a tail is often included, or you'd get a texture for another tail. For canine type avatars, the most popular is the Canis head from Cerberus.  With Bakes on mesh you'd use a regular human mesh body such as Jake or Maitreya (don't know what gender you are). To that you'd add the right head (which one you need is specified in the mod kit), some BOM foot paws such as Apricot's Feety-Peets, and put it all together.  Making a custom furry avatar often involves some mix-and-matching from differnt kits.

I made a Dhole avatar for one of my alts, using a wolf kit with a different tail (the texture for which I made myself).

I21_032s.thumb.jpg.241eb8b8c0147ec3c31096163722ae80.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.