So what do you all think to the Premium Plus package?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As a creator I believe the free texture uploads will be well worth the increase. I've loaded as many as 120 textures for one design from start to finish and often do 2-3 designs a month. It adds up fast. Plus the extra groups will be nice for all the events designers take part in. I have to keep 10-12 groups free so I can join the event groups required for participation every month. And the cost is offset by the increased stipend. I have a linden home I never use because the lag is so bad so I am not really interested in the upgrade unless the reduce the lag.

All in all I think it is good idea & will be signing up. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Stephanie Lovely said:

Has there been any confirmation on whether people who receive a grandfathered 400L or 500L per week stipend will be able to retain that if they sign up to Premium Plus then drop back to regular Premium in future? I think this will hold some of us back.

From the FAQ page

My account receives grandfathered stipend with my regular Premium Membership. Will I get a larger stipend with Premium Plus?

No. The Premium Plus stipend is L$650 across the board. However, if you upgrade to a Premium Plus membership, should you choose to go back to a regular Premium Membership at any time, you will receive your Premium Membership stipend at the grandfathered rate again.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Blush Diavolo said:

From the FAQ page

My account receives grandfathered stipend with my regular Premium Membership. Will I get a larger stipend with Premium Plus?

No. The Premium Plus stipend is L$650 across the board. However, if you upgrade to a Premium Plus membership, should you choose to go back to a regular Premium Membership at any time, you will receive your Premium Membership stipend at the grandfathered rate again.

This is a really stupid decision. I was ready to kill an non GF alt, pay the extra cost on my GF account, which means I would be paying more annually to SL. for the 1 PP then two premiums.  I would have to give up my LH on that account and end up losing 10,400 Lindens annually, on top of the additional cost.

• Like 5

Bad time to release PP

Summertime is here and lot of people dropping their premium/land/shopping expenses to cut costs.

Edit: but then again gives time to work out the bugs so when Winter comes it will be more stable.

Edited by Malin Sabra
Rethink
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Malin Sabra said:

Bad time to release PP

Summertime is here and lot of people dropping their premium/land/shopping expenses to cut costs.

Ya, I wonder how much that shutdown crowd of the past two summers that came in, had an influence on things..

The last couple of summers they were getting people in here..

People can go do other things now.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Sparkely Sugar said:

@PatchLinden Do we have an answer about what happens to people with Grandfathered stipends?

I'd love an answer to this as well before I do anything else.  Right now my only real incentives are my current land would be tier free, and the free uploads.  Upping my grandfathered tier would be quite an incentive since it would drastically change my math.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sandy Schnook said:

I'd love an answer to this as well before I do anything else.  Right now my only real incentives are my current land would be tier free, and the free uploads.  Upping my grandfathered tier would be quite an incentive since it would drastically change my math.

ITS ALL ON THE FAQ =-- READ IT..

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000167487-premium-plus-faq

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sandy Schnook said:

you wont get a higher stipend if you switch to premium plus, only the l$650. when you switch back to normal premium it will go back to your grandfathered rate though

see https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000167487-premium-plus-faq

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sandy Schnook said:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm wondering if they only answered the second part of that and left the first part as an assumption..

I still don't see where we can do it  anywhere..

Yes,I also think it needs clarification, but since they are making the questions  also that part could have been left out

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two pricing questions.  

1.  The $24.99/mo price - is that only for this month, or, if you choose that, do you pay $24.99/mo until that price is no longer offered, or does it go on until you change your plan, even if it is no longer being offered?  (Note: 24.99 comes out to $299.88/yr, so you wouldn't want to do it for a long period anyway, since a year of PP is $249).

2.  Is the $L3000 signing bonus only offered today, or in perpetuity, or only this month, or?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Two pricing questions.  

1.  The $24.99/mo price - is that only for this month, or, if you choose that, do you pay $24.99/mo until that price is no longer offered, or does it go on until you change your plan, even if it is no longer being offered?  (Note: 24.99 comes out to $299.88/yr, so you wouldn't want to do it for a long period anyway, since a year of PP is $249).

2.  Is the $L3000 signing bonus only offered today, or in perpetuity, or only this month, or?

1 - If I had to take a wild guess, is until that price is no longer offered.

2 - It's the same with the 1k that Regular Premium gives, one time 3k sign up bonus. I just don't know if it's exactly like regular premium that you need to have a active subscription for atleast 45 days.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.