Refferals?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

there used to be a referral program if the person you referred took a premium membership you would get a reward they don't have it now but you can join the affiliate program advertise SL on your website and get rewarded for everyone that joins SL by clicking the ad on your site

edit: the link to the affiliate program is at the bottom of the page

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

you can join the affiliate program advertise SL on your website and get rewarded for everyone that joins SL by clicking the ad on your site

Didn't know that! Do you have to sign up using  your RL name, SL name, or both? Yes I know I could just click the link, but a lot of other people won't without reading more about it first, either. :D

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

there used to be a referral program if the person you referred took a premium membership you would get a reward they don't have it now but you can join the affiliate program advertise SL on your website and get rewarded for everyone that joins SL by clicking the ad on your site

edit: the link to the affiliate program is at the bottom of the page

They still operate the affiliate programme? That's odd because I advertised SL on one of my sites and I used to get paid because of it. But the payments stopped ages ago, without LL saying anything about it stopping. When I eventually realised that LL wasn't paying any more, and were actually stealing from me, I removed the ad.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.