Is there a record of users that grab a Group Notice from a group?

Purely Enamour

Question

I was wondering- 

If I take a group gift from a group's notices, or a gesture, or texture, etc, does it create a record for the group owner or whoever made the notice that I took that notice's attachment?

Like on the record of their transaction history or somewhere else? 

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Purely Enamour said:

I was wondering- 

If I take a group gift from a group's notices, or a gesture, or texture, etc, does it create a record for the group owner or whoever made the notice that I took that notice's attachment?

Like on the record of their transaction history or somewhere else? 

As Coffee said, there isn't.  The reason it wouldn't show up on the transaction history is because there has been no L$ transaction when you take the inventory item from the notice.  It is the same as if someone drops the item on your avatar profile for example.  It isn't considered a sale, not even a L$0 one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gabriele Graves said:

It is the same as if someone drops the item on your avatar profile for example.  It isn't considered a sale, not even a L$0 one.

I've not rigorously tested it, but I often see notecards I've given/received as 0L$ transactions in my history.

885215840_0Lgiveinventory.png.b1e131d69cdd1000586b2c04a9eeed8b.png

A better comparison would be taking an object out of a notecard.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Gabriele Graves said:

if someone drops the item on your avatar profile for example.  It isn't considered a sale, not even a L$0 one.

It's not? I thought that any method of "sharing" (giving) someone something was always tracked as a $L 0 transaction.

(but that's off topic. I agree that getting something via a group notice isn't a recorded transaction).

EDIT. Ooops, I see Quistess beat me to it.

Edited by Lindal Kidd

13 hours ago, Gabriele Graves said:

It is the same as if someone drops the item on your avatar profile for example.  It isn't considered a sale, not even a L$0 one.

Give Inventory does show in L$ Transaction history.  Tran history from earlier this month when my Alt gave me a bunch of stuff:

image.png.293dfba532cba936f5af3afadf36e51d.png

I picked the wrong example for comparison, I'll admit.  However what I am not wrong about is that if you pick up an item from group notices, it certainly does not appear in the transaction list of the person who posted the notice.  I tested that to be sure and that information is actually the most pertinent to this question.

Edited by Gabriele Graves
  • Like 2