OK, i am very very tired

19 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Raising hands and backing away slowly. Yeah you're right. Obviously everything is going great. Nothing to see here 😜

...Wow.

Thanks dude.

thank u very much.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Not you, Victor. The situation you're describing together with the other person you were chatting with - that sounds exhausting. I was essentially agreeing with you.

I don't have any suggestions for you outside of saying that if someone isn't holding up their side of a convo, it's a good idea to just let them be and go do something else.

You are lying

Then why did he say '' I see what you did there'' 

You guys know something that i don't

Basically you are making fun of me and i can't seem to tell.

How u are both making fun of me right now.

And now you both think im exhausting but won't tell me it 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Taking what you've posted at face value, she was trying to be nice; she responded to your IMs.  You wanted more than that (for her to add a topic of conversation, etc) and that was a higher level of involvement than she wanted.

You then continued to IM her repeatedly when she wasn't responding to your messages.  This is what we call "a hint".

After you went off on her for her not adequately contributing to the conversation (no one owes anyone a conversation, for the record), she told you not to IM her again.  You said she proceeded to both unfriend and block you. 

The next day, you apparently IM'd her again, so either a) you weren't blocked, or b) you IM'd her from an alt which... either way it was a bad move.  When someone asks you to leave them alone, you leave them alone.

Dude, learn to read the room.  There are plenty of people out there, and there's no need to pursue any sort of relationship (even just chatting) with someone who's giving every sign that they're just responding to the balls you're lobbing at them.  Frankly, the overwhelming arc of the interaction you described appears high-drama, and that's something many of us avoid.  Life's too short.

you understood that wrong. 

Basically I said that i was going to end it and she read that and she told me not to try to message her again or she will report me. (She said that after i said that i was going to end it, she didn't say that before)

She didn't tell me to leave her alone during our friendship, she said that to me at the end of our friendship in fact those were her last words. after those words she blocked me right away. I got a chance to sent her 1 message explaining why we should end it before she blocked me. I am not sure if she saw it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I don't have any suggestions for you outside of saying that if someone isn't holding up their side of a convo, it's a good idea to just let them be and go do something else.

I've found that sometimes if people stop responding, it's because they fell asleep.  I'm boring AF.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, victoravatar said:

you understood that wrong. 

Basically I said that i was going to end it and she read that and she told me not to try to message her again or she will report me. (She said that after i said that i was going to end it, she didn't say that before)

She didn't tell me to leave her alone during our friendship, she said that to me at the end of our friendship in fact those were her last words. after those words she blocked me right away. I got a chance to sent her 1 message explaining why we should end it before she blocked me. I am not sure if she saw it.

When she told me to leave her alone. I did that. 

She told me to leave her alone right after she blocked me. 

She didn't say it during our conversations these past two days.

She didn't say it during our friendship either.

She said it right after she blocked me.

@Ajay McDowwll

Edited by victoravatar
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, victoravatar said:

...Wow.

Thanks dude.

thank u very much.

I'm teasing. I'm just not sure what happened. So you're regularly talking to lots of people in local chat, but there was this one person in particular you liked to chat to? She was perhaps talking to a couple of people at the same time so could only reply to you randomly? I am not having a go at you, just trying to understand. Really. So you're here to vent or looking for something more constructive? Well, my unsolicited advise is, dust yourself off and move on. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ♡

• Like 4

Could it be she took you saying you will end it as a suicide threat? TBH I can see why someone might have blocked and removed you. I know you mentioned she responded to 1 thing you said out of 3 or 4 things . . it depends also what you said. I know if a guy, for example, is asking me am I horny, where do I live etc I ignore those questions (NOT saying you asked that, but we only have one side of it). It sounds like she was replying when she could, maybe she was busy and replying the 4th time was just a coincidence.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Nope! Just pointing out the irony of someone else's post.  I bet they believe me!

but they you mean me 

LMFAO 

I can tell

THEY MEANS ME U *****ING ASS

THEY 

IS 

ME

THEY

IS 

ME

Thats why you wrote it like that

because you are giving hidden signs to ur friend

when she reads the word ''they'' she will know that it's actually me

you and her know that

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, victoravatar said:

So i am not one of those people that expects people to reply or thinks that they owe a response. I am not one of them. But because it was confusing because she did reply it's not like she didn't reply at all. It was just that she replied the 4th time that's what confused me. 

Yes, you are.  By messaging her 3 times with no response and then a 4th time, that makes you one of those people.   Do you continually call people if their phone goes straight to voicemail or the screen their calls?  Do you keep texting someone in RL until they respond?  If you don't do those things in RL, don't do them in SL.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Just now, victoravatar said:

by they you mean me 

LMFAO 

I can tell

THEY MEANS ME U *****ING ASS

THEY

IS 

ME

THEY

IS 

ME

Thats why you wrote it like that

because you are giving hidden signs to ur friend

when she reads the word ''they'' she will know that it's actually me

you and her know that the word ''they'' is actually me

so you are actually talking about me

in secret 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

Yes, you are.  By messaging her 3 times with no response and then a 4th time, that makes you one of those people.   Do you continually call people if their phone goes straight to voicemail or the screen their calls?  Do you keep texting someone in RL until they respond?  If you don't do those things in RL, don't do them in SL.

Girl I only did that a few times then i stopped and gave up.

Chill Girlfriend.

You don't even know me girlfriend.

I told you I am not like those people. 

I already told you it once don't make me repeat it again.

I am not.

Those

People

You get it ?

I stopped doing it i stopped doing it i didn't continue doing it i stopped doing it after trying a few times

Yes i stopped

• Haha 2

you only stopped after 4 messages.  

Your response is also rude.

what does or the screen their calls even means?

Lmfao i don't understand that.

Try explaining yourself better next time @Rowan Amore

You look at the phone number calling and decide whether to answer or not.  Or, in the past, letting your answering machine do the work.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

you only stopped after 4 messages.  

Your response is also rude.

You look at the phone number calling and decide whether to answer or not.  Or, in the past, letting your answering machine do the work.

I understood the their phone goes straight to voicemail part but i didn't understand the screen their calls one

• Haha 2

I understood the their phone goes straight to voicemail part but i didn't understand the screen their calls one

letting your answering machine do the work i already understood that part the first time

then i didnt understand the screen their calls part so i asked you about it

but you replied me with the ''letting your answering machine do the work'' the one i already understood

you didn't explain to me what the screen their calls meant when i asked you instead you explained the ''letting your answering machine do the work'' which i already knew

so u gave me a wrong explanation 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, victoravatar said:

Girl I only did that a few times then i stopped and gave up.

Chill Girlfriend.

This was the rude part.  

8 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You look at the phone number calling and decide whether to answer or not.

I explained screening calls.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, victoravatar said:

letting your answering machine do the work i already understood that part the first time

then i didnt understand the screen their calls part so i asked you about it

but you replied me with the ''letting your answering machine do the work'' the one i already understood

you didn't explain to me what the screen their calls meant when i asked you instead you explained the ''letting your answering machine do the work'' which i already knew

so u gave me a wrong explanation 

Screen your calls means not answering everyone who calls; only particular people. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Liaa Nova said:

Could it be she took you saying you will end it as a suicide threat? TBH I can see why someone might have blocked and removed you. I know you mentioned she responded to 1 thing you said out of 3 or 4 things . . it depends also what you said. I know if a guy, for example, is asking me am I horny, where do I live etc I ignore those questions (NOT saying you asked that, but we only have one side of it). It sounds like she was replying when she could, maybe she was busy and replying the 4th time was just a coincidence.

Nah man i said that i will end our friendship. Not that i will end my life.

I wasn't talking about sex at all or asking her where she lives.

We were just having a conversation about different things.

Since i would change the subject quickly because she ignored some of my subjects.

We talked about her hosting at that club she told me about

We also talked about tarot because she is interested in it, i am also interested in it that's why i asked her about it because i knew she liked it and i also like it so i wanted to talk about tarot a bit

Also we talked about my feelings then her feelings as well

A bit of everything, you know?

Edited by victoravatar

I "liked" your post because it illustrates a behavior that annoys me and probably many other regular SL users. 

People in SL do not owe you entertainment, conversation or friendship. We're all doing our own things in here, and not everyone gets the same rewards out of SL. Some people want to use it mostly for chatting with people, which is a good use, but not what everyone wants to do all the time.  Some of us want to shop, build, explore, decorate our houses, or organize our inventory. People who have been in SL a while tend to have many groups and people on their friends list, so we might be monitoring or engaging in several conversations at the same time. People who are on our friends list might not be actual friends for us, but more like acquaintances.  I have only a few people on my friends list who I'll keep responding to politely and with real concern for their feelings when I'm actually feeling irritated by them IMing me.

This is what I think was happening between you and this woman. She was busy doing something or talking with someone else, so she gave you less and less of a response, hoping you'd get the message that she didn't want to talk with you. At your 4th message she either realized you were still IMing her or she felt a little guilty for ignoring you, so she responded to that message only. When you said you were done talking to her, she may have taken your tone as a red flag for an overly dramatic and demanding person, so she then unfriended and blocked you. I would've done the same thing, and might have even unfriended you long before you demanded attention. 

You've also shown projecting and rude responses on this thread, which probably makes the people reading it think she did the right thing. You don't know what people in this forum are thinking, so it makes no sense to say they're lying when they respond to you. You might say, "I think you're lying", which would still be rude, but would at least be an "I statement" instead of showing that you assume to know what other people are thinking. Projecting can mean either thinking that someone is doing the same thing you're doing or imagining that people are thinking stuff when it's really all just in your own mind.  I think you've been doing the latter.

You've show a rude over-familiarity by calling Rowen "girlfriend". She is not your friend. She's just a poster on this forum who challenged you emotionally with her response to you. For you to use the term "girlfriend" with her when you haven't used that term with anyone else here seems very racist to me, since she has a black avatar and yours is white. 

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 12

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

To be specific, whatever her intent, I thought she was deliberately referring to the title of your post. 

Kind of "meta". Regardless of the actual meaning.

Well what am i supposed to use as a title?

I think it's the perfect one for my situation that i talked about on my post

It suits it.

I mean what else do i use as a title?

I am tired of my friend 

and of random people on different places of how they treat me when i IM them?

mmm that wouldn't make sense 

or i am tired of her attitude

or im tired of this thing and that thing