OK, i am very very tired

Where do I even begin from. I have been nothing but very very tired of some peope's attitudes. It's kind of funny because people like that keep me enterteinad in a way. 

I have been lonely lately so what i wanted to do is go out there and find some new people to talk to. Which I did. It was an hour of searching and searching and i ended up with 0 results. I texted around 10 people from different places that i went to during that 1 hour. None replied. Some replied and their response was very very dry. I tried to keep the conversation going but then I gave up. 

Ok that aside.

Then this other situation happened to me today as well. 

I was online yesterday and I have a few people on my friend list that I have added from before from somewhere we met. We never really talk but they stay there in my friends list. Yeah I stopped doing that now. I just now want to only keep people in my friends list that i am going to talk to every day. If we don't talk to then I don't want to keep them in my friends list because it makes no sense. Anyways.

So yesterday one of those people I had online in my friends list that i dont talk to decided to text me. I replied. We talked for a few hours. 

Everything went good. 

Today after i logged on after I woke up they weren't online. An hour later they got online (I was still online from earlier). And so I saw them get online and I decided to IM them. A bit odd because I remember last night saying good night to each other and I hoped they would IM me first today but nah they didn't. So i did. 

Anyways we talked a bit today too and everything went fine. 

UNTIL now.

Girl got a bit of an attitude. 

Let me explain to you what exactly happened from the beginning.

Last night when we were ''talking'' I was the only one keeping the conversation going. She put no effort into it whatsoever. Ofc she was replying. But she never actually came up with a new conversation herself to change the subject or anything. It was me that did all the talking and she was just replying to what I was saying. PS her responses were very late. 

So since she would reply late i decided to say one thing see if she replies and if she doesn't (since she replies late) I will say something else to see if she replies. It's funny because she doesn't reply to the first thing I say doesn't reply to the SECOND thing i say doesn't reply to the THIRD thing i say.

I bit rude don't you think? A bit too rude. 

Ok so when i say something the 4th time she replies. 

I have to say something 4 times and after the 4th time she replies and the next time she replies again is  on the 4th time again all those times being different things and conversations i have said (different subject I have changed).

I told her that I am gonna end this. And then i had a few others things to say. The moment i said that I was going to end it she right away unfriended me and blocked me. and told me to never message her again. 

She didn't even let me explain myself. I had a few more things to say before i said goodbye. I didn't mean to end it in a bad way. I was just a bit tired of the whole thing so i told her i wanted to end the friendship. 

Like i said she didn't even let me explain myself and that was a bit rude. I just wanted her to hear me out. And we could have ended it on good terms. And both agree that we are just too different. But no she had to unfriend me AND block me at the same time.

Ok well, how i see it. I gave my all during that time. She did not do any type of effort. I kept Imming her to obviously keep the friendship going. So i decided to IM her today to keep the friendship going. If I now decide to say sorry about what happened and ask her to be my friend again she won't let me because she thinks i am harrasing her in a way and not leaving her alone.

But all i wanna do is keep the frienship going.

She said If you try to contact me again i will report you. 

But anyways I will not try to contact her again i don't want to I am not going to and i have 0 intentions.

she also thought that i was harrasing her during us talking because i would keep talking to her even though she would not say anything the first 3 times. and when she finally replied well we talked about that one thing then again i changed the subject etc. 

Also she said ''all I was being is too nice to you''

Yeah hun I don't see that as being nice at all. 

And she blamed me for giving her too much anxiety. If only she had talked to me i wouldn't have put pressure on her. She made the anxiety happen between us and now she blames me for giving her too much anxiety when it was her that made the anxiety happen between us of lack of talking and lack of interest. Lack of talking lots lack of talking. I hate hate hate that when someone does that to me please keep your attitudes aside and don't bring such negativity in my life. I am warning you. I do admit that I talked too much to her yes even when not asked to. But that was to keep the friendship going. I mean she never really asked me to talk to her or keep replying the 1st or 2nd or 3rd time to show interest.

Imagine sending one message

no reply

sending second message

no reply

sending third message

no reply

sending forth message

yes reply

That is too much of a headache and too much to deal with. 

The poor girl blamed me for everything when it was her making the whole situation happen. It was all her. 

I would of not given her ''anxiety'' if she had only replied. 

ALSO i spent money on her. I bought her 2 gifts last night. I spent my lindens for her. And that's how she thanks me?

Edited by victoravatar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 3

26 minutes ago, victoravatar said:

Imagine sending one message

no reply

sending second message

no reply

sending third message

no reply

sending forth message

yes reply

Generally, I think a lot of people get the hint after the second "no reply".  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, victoravatar said:

ALSO i spent money on her. I bought her 2 gifts last night. I spent my lindens for her. And that's how she thanks me?

The more you edit the worse this looks for you.

Let. It. Go.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Jesus man, I read your entire post. I'm  sorry you feel lonely and disappointed with second life. But you can't make one person your entire sl. When do you usually come online? Maybe not many people are online at that time. Why not try joining some Discord groups and then meeting them online. Or doing sl photography and posting it on Flickr. Or how about role play? I think you just need to find your groove and you'll meet people that way. Honestly, spending an entire day with someone you just met sounds exhausting. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Jesus man, I read your entire post. I'm  sorry you feel lonely and disappointed with second life. But you can't make one person your entire sl. When do you usually come online? Maybe not many people are online at that time. Why not try joining some Discord groups and then meeting them online. Or doing sl photography and posting it on Flickr. Or how about role play? I think you just need to find your groove and you'll meet people that way. Honestly, spending an entire day with someone you just met sounds exhausting. 

Where the ***** did i say that i made someone my whole SL?

I didn't make her my whole second life. I was just *****ing telling u the situation that happened to me with that person.

Yesterday i was hanging out with a few people at the same time and talking to different people even. 

LMAO u assuming i made her my whole second life when i didnt. HOW the ***** did u see that? Can u see me or something? Is there a hidden camera? Are u spying on me? U *****ing ridicilous assuming i made someone my whole second life.

I'm not gonna sit here and give you explanation of what i did last night.

I even talked to different people today

Ain't nobody make her my whole second life u are so wrong 

Edited by victoravatar
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

wait you mean because of me? because of what i just posted 

or you mean because of her?

You don't meet people because of people like me or because of people like her?

@Rowan Amore

Edited by victoravatar
  • Haha 1

I never add people to my friend list because of people who assume just because they IM me, I owe them a response or my time.  Once too often, I got the IM the moment I logged in with "So, what are you up to?"  I guess they figure I can't say I'm too busy to chat or hang out since I just logged in?    I have exactly 9 people on my list.  Only 3 of which I talk to on a regular basis.  

@victoravatarI meet and talk to people ALL the time.  One, two, three conversations does not a friend make.  If I've interacted over the course of several months, I might considering adding that person...or not.  

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, victoravatar said:

Where the ***** did i say that i made someone my whole SL?

I didn't make her my whole second life. I was just *****ing telling u the situation that happened to me with that person.

Yesterday i was hanging out with a few people at the same time and talking to different people even. 

LMAO u assuming i made her my whole second life when i didnt. HOW the ***** did u see that? Can u see me or something? Is there a hidden camera? Are u spying on me? U *****ing ridicilous assuming i made someone my whole second life.

I'm not gonna sit here and give you explanation of what i did last night.

I even talked to different people today

Ain't nobody make her my whole second life u are so wrong 

Raising hands and backing away slowly. Yeah you're right. Obviously everything is going great. Nothing to see here 😜

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

12 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

And people wonder why I never add people.  THIS is exactly why.  

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I never add people to my friend list because of people who assume just because they IM me, I owe them a response or my time.  Once too often, I got the IM the moment I logged in with "So, what are you up to?"  I guess they figure I can't say I'm too busy to chat or hang out since I just logged in?    I have exactly 9 people on my list.  Only 3 of which I talk to on a regular basis.  

@victoravatarI meet and talk to people ALL the time.  One, two, three conversations does not a friend make.  If I've interacted over the course of several months, I might considering adding that person...or not.  

I didn't assume that she owed me a response ofc she didn't owe me a response. AT ALL. I didn't expect her to. I just it was a bit odd how she wouldnt reply when i said 3 different things but when i said something the 4th time she would reply. And her replying the 4th time is talking about that 4th thing i said. She didn't even respond to my 3 previous different things i said.

So i am not one of those people that expects people to reply or thinks that they owe a response. I am not one of them. But because it was confusing because she did reply it's not like she didn't reply at all. It was just that she replied the 4th time that's what confused me. 

I think you are confused a bit and you are confusing me with someone else. You are literally assuming that i am one of those people when i am not. If she didn't reply at all then i would understand and i would stop but thing is she did reply it was just on the 4th time which is weird. Her replying to me made me continue the conversation because i saw her reply. Otherwise if she didn't reply at all i would of not texted back at all trust me.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I see what you did, there!

Yeah she's saying that i sound exhausting and not the situation sounding exhausting i guess. I couldn't really tell but now that you've mentioned it you opened my eyes. That's why you said ''I see what you did there''

because you know that she is saying that i sound exhausting and not the situation sounding exhausting.

that or she's just using sarcasm

47 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Generally, I think a lot of people get the hint after the second "no reply".  

If I message someone and get no response, I close the window.  

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

LOL. I didn't even do that on purpose. I really did get a bit worn out halfway through the thread.

Why did you get worn out? 

Tell me why do i make you exhausted?

What did i say wrong?

This really breaks my heart you two are saying that you are exhausted of me. and now you are saying that u didnt really do it on purpose. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, victoravatar said:
11 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I see what you did, there!

Yeah she's saying that i sound exhausting and not the situation sounding exhausting i guess. I couldn't really tell but now that you've mentioned it you opened my eyes. That's why you said ''I see what you did there''

To be specific, whatever her intent, I thought she was deliberately referring to the title of your post. 

Kind of "meta". Regardless of the actual meaning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

To be specific, whatever her intent, I thought she was deliberately referring to the title of your post. 

Kind of "meta". Regardless of the actual meaning.

You are lying and trying to manipulate me again.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Taking what you've posted at face value, she was trying to be nice; she responded to your IMs.  You wanted more than that (for her to add a topic of conversation, etc) and that was a higher level of involvement than she wanted.

You then continued to IM her repeatedly when she wasn't responding to your messages.  This is what we call "a hint".

After you went off on her for her not adequately contributing to the conversation (no one owes anyone a conversation, for the record), she told you not to IM her again.  You said she proceeded to both unfriend and block you. 

The next day, you apparently IM'd her again, so either a) you weren't blocked, or b) you IM'd her from an alt which... either way it was a bad move.  When someone asks you to leave them alone, you leave them alone.

Dude, learn to read the room.  There are plenty of people out there, and there's no need to pursue any sort of relationship (even just chatting) with someone who's giving every sign that they're just responding to the balls you're lobbing at them.  Frankly, the overwhelming arc of the interaction you described appears high-drama, and that's something many of us avoid.  Life's too short.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Considering the title, someone sure seems to have a lot of energy.

Not sure what the OP thinks bringing their in world drama to the forums will achieve unless it just makes them feel better about it all.  My experience is that rarely happens.

My .2 cents is to move on and forget about this girl.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, victoravatar said:

Why did you get worn out? 

Tell me why do i make you exhausted?

What did i say wrong?

This really breaks my heart you two are saying that you are exhausted of me. and now you are saying that u didnt really do it on purpose. 

Not you, Victor. The situation you're describing together with the other person you were chatting with - that sounds exhausting. I was essentially agreeing with you.

I don't have any suggestions for you outside of saying that if someone isn't holding up their side of a convo, it's a good idea to just let them be and go do something else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1