Looking for Men mesh heads not too pricy

oAura

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all, I'm looking for men mesh heads that aren't too pricy, does anyone have recommendations or seen any as group gifts? My male friend has gotten into secondlife and I'm trying to help him setup a starter avatar

• Like 2

^ This.

Don't let your friend be put-off by the androgynous look of the male head in this picture. A little adjustment of the face shape and a nice skin can do wonders. Akeruka Advanced heads are compatible with Lelutka Evolution skins. Akeruka ADVX heads are compatible with EvoX skins. These $L 1 heads will be compatible with EvoX skins, which is what all the skin makers are selling and giving as gifts right now. They will probably not be available for $L 1 for more than a couple weeks.

For a mesh body, he should demo Belleza Jake, Signature Gianni, and Legacy Male, as these are the 3 male bodies currently supported with the most skin and clothing. The $L 1 Classic male body at Legacy is an option too, but it will be harder to find clothing for it. I think old MP clothes might fit it?

For clothing, Gabriel has a great section of older free male clothing outside their store and a $1 section inside their store. Also have him join L'Homme Magazine and the other male shopping groups. There is a group joiner for L'Homme at Gabriel opposite their free gift clothes.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.