Can't remove facial hair

Phillip Gateaux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

First I bought a demo facial hair for mt Catawa head and it would not come off. Then I tried buying the actual product and removing it. That got rid of the demo tattoos, but when I took it off it stays on there. It shows in inventory and now wearing that it is gone, but it is not. How do I get it off?

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Phillip Gateaux said:

First I bought a demo facial hair for mt Catawa head and it would not come off. Then I tried buying the actual product and removing it. That got rid of the demo tattoos, but when I took it off it stays on there. It shows in inventory and now wearing that it is gone, but it is not. How do I get it off?

If it's an applier and not a BOM/tattoo layer, you need to clear it using the Catwa HUD.   Be sure to clear both upper and lower on the blush layer and possibly other layer such as neck.

cc51eaa74b2c23546a5afa2fe7067ff4.png.16e3408fa2b2fd70a8f7aae95e06816a.png

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

If it's an applier and not a BOM/tattoo layer, you need to clear it using the Catwa HUD.   Be sure to clear both upper and lower on the blush layer and possibly other layer such as neck.

cc51eaa74b2c23546a5afa2fe7067ff4.png.16e3408fa2b2fd70a8f7aae95e06816a.png

Thank you so much! I had to play around with it a little but it cleared it all out. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.