RADEGAST install help?

Duckette Quack

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I feel kinda stupid, but I can't figure how to install this thing.

I got it from Cinderblocks' git hub and none of the files are clickable for me that actually do anything (Windows asks what program I want to use to open them)

Here is a link to the github with the latest Radegast if anyone wants to take a look: https://github.com/cinderblocks/radegast

I greatly appreciate any help as I would like to use this viewer as an alternative when I am gaming but want to chat with friends.

Okay.. I actually figured it out myself. I will leave the info here in case anyone else has a issue like this.

So when I went to GIT I chose to download the files as a ZIP.

Instead, go to the left side of the page and find the latest version link. From there you can download the setup installer of your choise (for me I went with .exe).

That is all there is to it.

• 2 months later...

I've been trying to also figure out why radegast wont download properly for me, every time i download on the surgeforce mirror webside here 

Radegast download | SourceForge.net

it opens it in like my notes its not actually like downloading as a viewer and i cant figure out for the death of me what im doing wrong

below are the steps i took once on the website

Radegast download | SourceForge.net and 2 more pages - Profile 1 - Microsoft Edge (gyazo.com)

once downloaded clicked open

Radegast Setup (gyazo.com)

only option that makes sense to click is repair and this is what comes up

Radegast Setup (gyazo.com)

I would love to maybe see where exactly you clicked on the GIT website you went to to see if it works for me if u could do a screenshot?

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.