First Time Buyer

Charolotte Caxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Hi. Hey, I’m going to purchase a parcel but I do not know which I should get. My wants: max prim allotment for doing my avi, able to build wherever. I love the water sims like Smith but I’m concerned I may need land. Thanks.

water regions have also land, it's just flooded :)  you could rezz a houseboat or artificial island with a home .. or a submarine

• Like 3

Continuing from

Are you paying for a whole private region of your very own. About $175 a month?

If so, you are entitled to Linden Lab's "Concierge Service".

"Any account that owns an estate, pays for an estate, or pays tier for more than half a region's worth of mainland parcels qualifies for Concierge status. With a Concierge account, you also have access to a special live chat area and phone number through the support portal.It is possible to have a basic account and still qualify for Concierge service. Basic account holders can own estates and Private Regions, the setup and monthly costs for which are billed separately from land on the mainland (which can be owned only by premium account holders). A basic account that satisfies the requirements for Concierge service described above qualifies as a Concierge-level Resident."

• Like 1

12 hours ago, animats said:

Continuing from

Are you paying for a whole private region of your very own. About $175 a month?

If so, you are entitled to Linden Lab's "Concierge Service".

"Any account that owns an estate, pays for an estate, or pays tier for more than half a region's worth of mainland parcels qualifies for Concierge status. With a Concierge account, you also have access to a special live chat area and phone number through the support portal.It is possible to have a basic account and still qualify for Concierge service. Basic account holders can own estates and Private Regions, the setup and monthly costs for which are billed separately from land on the mainland (which can be owned only by premium account holders). A basic account that satisfies the requirements for Concierge service described above qualifies as a Concierge-level Resident."

That sounds great! Thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.