For Hire: Pay Lindens; Need Help

kurt7D8 Avon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello All,

I hope you are all safe and well both in RL and SL.

I am a 12+ year SL resident, premium plus tier (1/8 region). I have not been inworld for some years and I'm now returning. 

Whatever assembly skills I once had (rezzing and editing) are now lost as I approach 69 in RL. I'm looking for someone to pay for two projects.

First Project: Build a sign. I own 15 sqm near SLRR, 5 objects. I need a sign black on white, like an eye chart, all caps, that says:

LOW VISION?

KOKUA VIEWER!

with textured legs.

Second Project: I have a platform garden (two platforms linked) next to a skyhouse. Centered on the platforms is a large fountain. Around the perimeter of the fountain are various sculptures and plantings. I have done damage and I don't want to risk repairs and more damgage. The fountain needs to be level. Many grasses are now stuck in the platforms. The platforms need to be adjusted in Z direction to reveal grasses or new grasses re-rezzed. 

If interested, discuss here. You can check my Profile: Kurt7D8 Avon. I will check your Profile. If you want to check the property I will add permission to view, later, added permissions to build, etc. 

Can you take objects from my inventory if necessary?? I am rusty on a lot of basic stuff, communication inworld, etc., so will need help. Think of me as your grandfather! LOL!

If you are a fit for the job and we agree, I will pay 50% in advance and 50% upon completion.

Thank you.

Edited by kurt7D8 Avon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.