Furry-and-human friendly club/hangouts?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a club or hangout that is Furry-AND-Human-friendly and Maybe also allows nudity. (Nudity is Not a requirement but it would sure be nice.)  A club that fit the bill is going away in July so I have no where else to go, currently.  Any help in finding a new club where "everyone is allowed" would be appreciated.

You sound like one of my alts... :)

I post this same question once every few months, and have done so since 2009. Not yet found a place that really lived up to it. Always seemed to be cliques of either humans or furries, or even a posted policy against it once I actually hit the recommended places.

Club Melt Teleport

Come check us out... we are friendly to everyone.

Snowboarding, Skiing, Cabin Hire, Space Station (Store Hire), Space Station Mini Apartments.

And of course the famous Club Melt - very new and popular club - made completely of ice and snow.
Exotic Dancers and Live DJs

Regular events from 7pm PDT to 9 pm PDT

Thanks, ya'll for the help.  Looks like my club is saved and will still be around.  However, I shall check out the places and landmarks that I've been given.  It's always nice to go to and discover new places.

I have many avatars of all kinds and a good lot of them are human so that's why I was seeking furry-and-human-friendly.

I also like to be nude on Saturday nights; it's like a tradition!  Also, RL booze.  It's not Saturday night without those two things.  ^^  People ask, "Where did you put Raimi?" when those two things are absent.

• 3 months later...

I have started a new club that's open to anyone fury,,nude,,human,,aliens anyone its new so not much traffic. If you want to stop by just IM me I don't know how to put a link here. Feel free to stop by and if you have any suggestions I'm pretty open.

Hope to see you

Funk

• 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.