Forum blocking tools

animats

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

No, but you can decide not to open them.  If they are actually advertisements rather than posts for land sales/rentals, you can report them, of course.  If they are selling or renting land, they are OK but they belong in one of those forums. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rolig Loon said:

If they are actually advertisements rather than posts for land sales/rentals, you can report them, of course. 

report doesn't help, they seem to have a preference threatment.
I reported several in the past, commenting on another big boy/girl landlord even brougth a official warning.

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

report doesn't help, they seem to have a preference threatment.
I reported several in the past, commenting on another big boy/girl landlord even brougth a official warning.

If they keep bumping old posts, you can report for that.

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

If they keep bumping old posts, you can report for that.

no seems not to be .. it's always been a rule that rental posts cán be bumped by changes in the listings, nowadays clearly also by just posting, true or fake, reviews.

btw i won't say their lands look bad, but everybody can buy their decor in a well known landscape and plants'/trees creator mp

Edited by Alwin Alcott

On 6/4/2022 at 6:45 AM, Rowan Amore said:

Wonder if they realize some would NOT rent from them because of the spam listings.

I know! I certainly would not, the amount of spamming they do with all those reviews is really off putting to potential tenants I think. And it's a shame because the rentals actually look quite nice.

If they did what other landlords did and only bumped the thread when new rentals became available, and maybe included nice pictures of them it would be a different story. They could even make new threads for their new vacancies, some landlords do that. There are ways to promote your business that don't make you seem insane and drive potential customers away.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.